Our place is close to restaurants, the beach, art and culture, brewpubs, and family-friendly activities. And because this apartment is in the back of the building; it's quiet. So you get convenience, coziness, and quiet. This is in the same building as our other Airbnb, so if you have a big group, you can rent both places!
We are both frequent travelers, and have often used Airbnb. We know what we look for when renting a space, and have seen the ideal and not-so-ideal. So now you get to benefit from our years of experience. Please enjoy....
* A healthy environment. We use only natural, non-toxic cleaners and soaps. Linens are washed in natural, fragrance-free laundry soap. There are water filters in both the kitchen and bathroom (remove chlorine and flouride). The filter on the furnace is cleaned regularly.
* A well-stocked, healthy kitchen. You will have all the basics (pots, pans, organic oils, spices, coffee, tea) to be able to eat how you want to eat.
* A super-comfortable queen mattress and 100% cotton linens. Little pillows and big pillows. We want you to have a good night's sleep!
* The futon in the livingroom opens into a full-size bed.
* Sky lights in the bathroom and bedroom for extra light.
* Yoga mat.
* Slippers, umbrellas, maps, local info, and an extra coat just in case!
* Window A/C unit and ceiling fan for hot, summer nights.
* Bike and ski storage on the back porch.
Space logistics.... This is ~400sqft apartment with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom (shower only; no tub). The futon in the living room can be opened into a full-size bed. Probably best for 1-2 people, but could easily sleep 4.
We have another (larger) airbnb apartment just down the hall. If you have a larger group, you could rent them both. Here is the other apartment: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11814755 "Convenient, spacious 2nd floor apt"
Disponible para huéspedes
You can access the apartment from either Ohio St. or 3rd St. There is a large porch at the top of the stairs where you can store bikes & skiis.
Atención a los huéspedes
You will be able to arrive at your leisure and access the apartment with a combination lock. I or our co-host will check in with you via email, text, or phone, and am happy to stop by if you would like to connect in person!
Otros aspectos destacables
* This is 2nd floor apartment with stairs only (no elevator). Please be sure you are physically able to navigate a flight of stairs.
* There is a laundromat 1/2 block away.
* Check-in time is after 3pm; Check-out time is by 11am. Sometimes, we are able to accommodate a variation in check-in/check-out time. Let us know if you would like to check-in or drop off your luggage early.
* This apartment is conveniently located in the center of town. That also means you may hear some traffic and late-night revelers. Previous guests have noted that although there are some noisy moments, it has always been minimal and short-lived.
* Christopher (building owner and co-host) is an experienced Thai massage therapist. His sessions are 3 hours in length, and effectively treat chronic ailments and restrictions. Let us know ahead of time if you would like to schedule a session with him during your visit to Marquette.
- Only registered guests may stay. No additional people unless they are added to the reservation.
- Be kind to your neighbors.
- Relax and have a great stay.
Este anfitrión tiene 74 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones