Fairwinds is a beautiful four-bedroom private home with views of the golf course, sea and Montego Bay.
* superior 4-bedroom 4-bathroom private villa at the famous Tryall Club
* staff of four: cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener - please note, no butler is among the Fairwinds staff because the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
* private pool and covered poolside bar, wet bar, icemaker and lounge with television
* air-conditioned bedrooms, wall safes, ceiling fans throughout
* cable televisions in living room, bar, and all bedrooms
* VCR and library of videos for parents and children
* sound system with a selection of CD's and an iPod dock
* complimentary Wi-Fi throughout and a computer is located in the living room
* complimentary golf cart for excursions throughout the The Tryall Club resort
* child friendly: portable playpen, booster seat, games, kids' videos, inflatable pool toys,
* nannies on request
* Tryall Club Temporary Membership (see paragraph below) *
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
Fairwinds is a beautiful four-bedroom private home with a magnificent sea view. Meticulous attention to design and comfort have resulted in a superb home away from home, Mahogany parquet floors, cable televisions and sound system, sunken Roman baths, a first-class chef ~ and all the amenities of the exclusive The Tryall Club combine to distinguish Fairwinds as one of the truly fine vacation homes of the Caribbean.
From the spacious living room, glass panels open to the upstairs dining balcony showcasing a magnificent panorama of the manicured golf course and Caribbean Sea. Here, candlelight dinners are served with the romance of lighted palm trees dotting the hillside and the sparkling lights of cruise ships and Montego Bay sparkling across the water. Guests may enjoy cable television, VCR, and a library of videos and CD's. Peruse the bookshelves or enjoy an old-fashioned game night with many selections available. Fairwinds has a second phone line for those who wish to connect to the Internet.
Outdoor stairways from the living room and three bedrooms lead to the large pool and poolside bar and lounge with icemaker, cable television, stereo system, telephone and fish-filled grotto ... all under dramatic stone arches. (Children love to feed the fish.) Lunch is typically served outside on the lower level under the protective shade of a large ficus tree. Three acres of gardens host many species of tropical flora including the orchids that surround the pool.
While private and self-contained, Fairwinds is only minutes from The Tryall's Great House, golf and tennis pro shops, bars and restaurants, shops, beach club, water sports and nighttime entertainment. The complimentary golf cart included with villa rental enables guests to explore the 2,200 acres that make up The Tryall Club.
Master Bedroom Downstairs on Lower Level by Bar & Pool
Kingsize bed; mirrored walls framed in mahogany latticework; 8-foot Mexican-tiled sunken tub with louvered walls open to tropical garden; television and VCR; private entrance from lower patio; glamorous, private and romantic. This is the only pool level bedroom and is accessed only via outside stairway.
Kingsize bed; en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub; sea view; private outside entrance and stairs to pool.
Optional kingsize or twin beds; sea view; en-suite bathroom with marble Roman tub; private terrace, stairs to pool.
Optional kingsize or twin beds; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination; private outside entrance, stairs to pool. Ideal for children (door to stairs to pool can be locked) as it is on wing near Bedroom 2 ~ also fine for adults
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.