Enjoy watching the sunrise from the privacy of this waterfront property, which has the feel of a Mediterranean villa, but located on the magnificent Derwent River.
The house is well appointed, has spacious living areas, and floor to ceiling glass windows in the living area to capture the views.
You can also enjoy outdoor living at this property, which includes a paved courtyard area, wide balcony on the waterfront and manicured gardens.
There is plenty of parking available on site
A really wonderful home which promotes a feeling of relaxation, calm and serenity. You'll feel right at home the moment you walk through the door.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full use of the home. There is a locked off storage area adjacent to the property however this won't affect your enjoyment of the property
Atención a los huéspedes
Always happy to assist if you have any queries or problems. We always enjoy meeting guests however give you your privacy for the duration of your stay
Otros aspectos destacables
There are a steep set of stair that go down to the waters edge. Please note that going down these stairs is at your own risk. There is a sign indicating this at the top of the stairs. If you do decide to walk down the stairs be very careful.
- This is a family home. Please respect the property, we love to host visitors and keep the home in the best conditions for future guests to enjoy
- Please be careful near the waters edge for your own safety and other under your supervison. Children should not be left unsupervised
- Strictly no smoking in the property
- Any maintenance issues should be reported to us
- Only those persons who are part of the guest list are permitted to stay overnight at the property
- Enjoy the home but please be respectful to the neighbours