Our house is in a quiet neighbourhood and is just 10 metres from public transport and close to major roads leading to Melbourne and the Mornington peninsula which is only 25 minutes away. Our backyard has a covered pergola overlooking a lovely garden filled with flowers which guests are welcome to enjoy.
- Use of washing machine is only for guests staying a minimum of 5 days
- Minimal noise after 10pm please
- We are an eco-friendly household so please turn off electrical appliances such as TVs and lights when not in use
- Internet use is free for email and web searches only up to 1 gigabyte per day. Any use of internet over 1 gigabyte per day incurs a $3 fee per gigabyte used. As of May 2017, due to some guests using more than 1GB per day internet, to have wi-fi access guests must pay a $30 cash deposit, the balance of which is not used is refundable upon departure.
- Please put the bath mat on the bathroom floor when using the shower to avoid the bathroom floor becoming wet and slippery
- No more than 2 guests allowed per room
Este anfitrión tiene 62 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a 48 year old professionally self-employed person who lives in an outer Melbourne suburb about an hour south of the centre of Melbourne.