SUPER CENTRAL! Genuine and fun local experience in sunny room "Andalusian flamenco" style in the heart of Granada with free WIFI, inside UNESCO area of Albaycin but in the most central place! In Plaza Nueva! 2 min to bus stop Cathedral, and 7 min. walk to ALHAMBRA! There is many tapas bars and arabesque tea shops nearby but quiet during night. I live in the same home and I love sharing experiences and my culture with my guests! Activities as flamenco or cooking class, historical spanish movies..
The room is totally private for one, two or 3 person but never share with other people. Enjoy and relax at this unique and sunny room designed and decorated by myself. The furniture is Andalucia vintage, the linnen is fancy Zara Home.
The views of the historic streets of Albaycin from the 2 balconys make you feel so bohemian. This home is nearby everything but quiet because there is no cars access arround this house. Only birds will wake you up in the morning. There is an orange tree at your balcony and you can eat juicy oranges directly from it! I live also at home and Id love to share any knowledge about my hometown in English, Spanish or Japanese.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your breakfast is included as selfservice of local pastrery, toast, coffee, tea, cocoa, milk, juice or fruits are available. Enjoy at the table of the common kitchen and meet other guests of other 2 guest rooms.
The bathroom is also common, there is blackboard available to reserve your desired time to use it.
Otros aspectos destacables
Here is friendly hommie bohemian feeling, enjoy peaceful and typical home.
1. My neighbor on the 1st floor (the one with plants) is sick of getting WRONG BELL RINGs from my guests on his door. Please, make sure you are on my door ( 2° on the thirdlevel of the building for asians). Do not lock hall entrance door either please.
2. Please READ and PRINT all your reservation and room INFO and keep it handy at check in.
3. Wooden floor or carpet are very deli cate, so...
-Please TAKE OFF your SHOES before entering your room
-DRINK, EAT or, of course, SMOKING are NOT ALLOWED inside the room. Please, use the kitchen at any moment.
-Please hang your WET TOWEL OUT, inside you room or use the balcony
4. Here is my personal home. I would love to share it with you if you understand here is NOT A HOTEL. Be RESPECTFUL and CAREFUL when using stuff in the apartment.
5. CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM AND OUT AT 11AM. There are lockers available at Plaza Nueva, just 3 min walk from home if you need to drop your luggage. Please do not ask for special time treatment because I might not be available.
6. Smoking, eating or drinking allowed inside the kitchen, but NOT INSIDE YOUR BEDROOM
7. No loud, clean and normal CIVIC behavior in general :)
8. In Spain it does not rain much, so please use WATER moderately.
9. ELECTRICITY is a threaten for environment, please keep in mind and use it resposasily only when you need it
10. If you are using this ADDRESS for receiving or sending postcards, you must be here to receive or send by yourself.
11. Not recommended for couples. All the beds are individual and there is other 2 guest rooms so it's like a friendly hostel more than the perfect place for a romantic scape.
I am doing creative work in my room, so I love there is people arround me to share experiences and have good talk. I love traveling, so I like friendly hostel feeling. I use to be in the room next, so feel free to ask me anything anytime.
Fortunally, there is big lockers service in all stations in Japan, so you dont have to carry during sightseeing. I may not be able to keep your luggage after or before your checkout because there might be other guests in the room or I might be working on any meeting or shooting outside, so the access to the apartment to get your luggage might be not possible at the time you want to get it back.
Post service to my address is not available either in case you want to use my name. So you should be at home at the time of getting your post.
Hi! I'm Spanish living for 10 years in Japan until last year. I work as freelance video creator. My hobbies are solo traveling, dancing swing, rock live events and watch net tv shows. Let*s be hommies!!
I am doing creative work in my room, so I share my apartment because I love there is people arround me to share experiences. I like friendly hostel feeling, so it makes me feel on vacations all the time :)