1. Close to ITAEWON staion : Only 3~4min by walk
2. No uphill road & Second floor : Comportable to move
3. Super easy to find house : Just go straight and turn left only 1time.
4. Safe area : House is nearby big & main road (funiture road)
5. Great sunshine & Clean room/kitchen/living room/toilet
6. All private room : None share-room with unknown people
7. Good for shopping/restaurant/clubs, etc
8. Best location for Myeongdong/Dongdaemun/Gangnam/Hongdae/etc by subway & bus
1. Room Types
1) 4single bed room (max 4 person) : good for guest with friends, family or alone
2) 1queen+1single bed room (max 3 person) : good for couple guest, friends, family or alone
3) 2single bed room (max 2 person) : good for guest with friends, family or alone
Every rooms are clean and quite. You can use shared kitchen/toilet/bathroom/washing machine. This is good to make relationship with friends around the world here. Host will be able to help you enjoy trip with lots of advice with language skills as host can speak english ans japanese.
2. Room Price (1night / private room regardless of room type)
1) 4single bed (max 4 person) : 35,000won(week days) & 40,000won(Fri/Sat)
2) 1queen+1single bed (max 3 person) : 35,000won(week days) & 40,000won(Fri/Sat)
3) 2single bed (max 2 person) : 35,000won(week days) & 40,000won(Fri/Sat)
4) Additional fee (from 3 person) : 15,000won per a person if guests are over 2 person
Disponible para huéspedes
1. All Area
free 24/7 wifi, internet access, door keys.
2) Rooms (private)
single/queen size bed, dress stand, hanger, face/shower towers, goose-down comforter, pillow, window/curtain, korean floor heating system, rug, hair dryer.
3) Kitchen (shared)
sink, gas range, microwave oven, water purifier(cold/hot), refrigerator, table, kitchen tools, bowl, pot, frying pan, spoon/chopstick/fork, cup, clock, rug .
4) Bathroom/toilet (shared)
free washing machine, hot shower, lavatory goods, toilet paper, shampoo/rinse, body wash, soap, toothpaste, etc
5) Living room (shared)
digital/cable TV, air conditioner, sofa, tea table, rug.
Atención a los huéspedes
1. Friendly & Helpful
Host is so friendly and kind native korean. Please regards host as your friend not as host. It makes you get useful infomation for your trip.
When it comes to making great trip, host help you as much as he can do. If you are unfamiliar with location, host could gladlly pick you up from ITAEWON station.
Host will respect your privacy definitely as well. Without your agreement, host never enter your room.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) Please keep it clean
2) Don't make excessive loud.
That's all ! Thank you :)
1) House is on 2nd floor. 2nd floor's entrance is under the korean flag and left side of 1st floor. So, plz find korean flag first. Never go to 1st floor come up 2nd floor. (2층이므로 절대 1층 집 문을 두드리지마세요. 태극기 아래 문이 2층으로 올라가는 문입니다)
2) Don't make loud voice in living room and Don’t cook in the kitchen after 11pm for the other sleeping guests and people of 1st floor. Please keep in mind that living room & kitchen is shared not someone’s private. (밤 11시 이후에는 1층과 주무시고 계신 다른 게스트분들을 위해 거실에서의 큰 소리나 주방에서의 요리를 자제해주세요)
3) Please don't take a shower & don’t use washing machine after 0:00am for the other sleeping guests. (밤 12시 이후에는 주무시고 계신 다른 게스트분들을 위해 샤워/세탁을 자제해주세요)
4) Please do not to make sound like “KUNG KUNG KUNG” when you walk in house and stairs because korean floor is not so thick between upper floor and lower floor. So lower floor’s people can hear noise very big and it becomes stressful. Most of korean house is floor structure styled. so every korean people who live upper floor should pay attention about it when they walk in house.
(밤에는 집안과 계단에서 쿵쿵거리지 않게 조용히 걸어주세요 층간소음 문제로 1층 사람들이 피해를 받습니다)
This is not hotel or motel. fillhouse is Korean standard family-house and the other guests also stay together. So, this rules are based on Korean housing culture and common manners for the other people. I always appreciate you to understand house rules and keep following above rules when you stay here.
Thanks so much again
Este anfitrión tiene 320 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi there ! I'm native korean who can speak english and japanese. I'm so happy to wait for my guests and help them enjoy their trip. I have been to australia and traveled many countries. I love to make relationship with foreigners and experience their culture. That's why i start to host my house on airbnb. If you come to my house, i can certainly help you make plan for the more useful trip. I will treat my guests like a friend. So, please don't be hesitate and feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)
Thank you !