Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Welcome to the Nagel Nook! We are located in the Cathedral Park / St. Johns neighborhood of Portland. This private basement dwelling has a queen bedroom, full kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities, and a spacious living area for leisurely coffee & wifi sessions or post-excursion relaxing. Easy access to downtown via car, public transportation or bicycle. We welcome guests from all backgrounds and are LQBTQ friendly.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm to 10:00 pm
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- No smoking is allowed inside or on the property
- No illegal drugs or drug use
- Please maintain reasonable noise levels that are respectful to outside & inside neighbors after 10:00pm
- No unregistered visitors without prior approval from hosts. All overnight guests must be registered and paid through Airbnb.
- Please clean up spills when they occur and refrain from using products which might bleach, dye or stain fabrics or other surfaces in the unit.
- Kindly use the boot tray by the entry and remove shoes while in the unit.
- Please respect our property as if it were your own and do not remove any wares from the unit.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
My husband Cory & I are road trip enthusiasts and fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants adventurers! You'll find us hiking & kayaking in the Columbia Gorge, SUP-ing in the Pacific, or getting cozy in the great indoors with a couple local craft beers. We are also doting parents to a four-legged fur-baby named Roscoe.