Extremely PRIME room for YOU!
5 minutes on foot from the station, One hour by train from Kansai International Airport
There are Takoyaki chosen as Michelin and a very tasty Izakaya ramen tempura sushi around 5min walk!
Only 3 min walk there are many Coin Laundry and Convenience stores.
You can feel INCREDIBLE convenience and comfort!
Because our room is very near to Nagai park(by 3min walk) sumiyoshi-taisha,shrine (by 25min walk), shinsaibashi(13min by train)
Free portable WiFi
It is one hour by train from Kansai International Airport
Nagai park which you can relax is also a 3-minute walk
1 hour by train to Kyoto
1 hour by train to Nara
35 minutes by train to Universal City
35 minutes by train to Osaka Aquarium
20 minutes by train to the Kuromon Market
20 minutes by train to Osaka Castle
8 minutes by train to Spa World
Disponible para huéspedes
Do not open the closet and shoebox
Other than that, you can use it
Atención a los huéspedes
Please contact me when in trouble, I will help you
Otros aspectos destacables
When using hot water, enter the room and push the boiler switch on the right
- :)Please refrain from smoking
- :)Do not make a loud noise or a huge sound at night-time, because new-born baby in the next room.
- :)Do not talk out loud at the balcony.
- :)When you check out Please pass the key of the room directly to the host or housekeeper or put it in the key box
- :)Please flush the used toilet paper down the toilet.
- :)Do not open the closet and the shoe box.
- :)To prevent you from losing the room key, please put it at the place beside the kitchen when you are at the room.
- :)Please turn off the air-conditioner and lights when you go out.
:)Please take off your shoes
Hello my name is Miki & Hiroki
We are a hairdresser
I have two daughters. I am living happily with four families
I can not go abroad yet because my child is small
I would like to go see the World Heritage site when I grow up.
For that reason I would like to make friends all over the world.
I would be happy if I could be friends with you.
I can not speak English but I will study
If you have something you want to know or want to eat in Japan,
thank you for reading it until the very end
I am looking forward to seeing you.