This adorable and chic 1-bedroom unit with separate entrance is located 9 minutes from downtown and just steps from beautiful City Park and breathtaking views of downtown Denver in front of the Rocky Mountain front range.
This warm lower-level 1-bedroom underwent a complete renovation in the summer of 2016. It has been thoughtfully updated and tastefully decorated by professionals to offer a retro but warm environment allowing our guests to feel on vacation yet still as if they are completely at home. It can accommodate 2 people. As owners, we are passionate about our home and will always remain closely engaged with the upkeep of our property and the satisfaction of our guests. The space has a well-designed large retro living room with electric fireplace, full kitchen with breakfast bar, and a small cozy bedroom with a large closet. All new appliances and furniture including full-size washer/dryer.
NEED MORE SPACE? The unit has soundproofed double doors that can be opened to provide a 2nd unit with a studio bedroom & bathroom-- also with a 2nd separate entrance. (2nd ad forthcoming for this unit--additional costs apply)
We offer cable with a wide variety of channels and FREE WIFI.
The green, canopied front patio provides a friendly chill-out space to enjoy Denver's blue skies. In summer, we welcome guests to visit the back yard to pick tart apples from one of our apple trees.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in the unit upstairs, and respect your privacy, but we enjoy assisting you as you need. We're usually around town, and if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to call.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are pleased to announce: WE ARE DOG FRIENDLY! We love our furry animal friends and are responsible for our own boxer, Louie; however, we only allow WELL-BEHAVED dogs. Our pet policies are straight forward and cater to owners of clean, well-behaved, and minimally-barking pooches. We insist the pet policies be reviewed before booking. We generally allow only 1 dog. While there are plenty of fresh linens and towels available at the house, we have designated dog towels too. Please keep your pup off of the furniture and bed, and leashed when outside of the house at all times. Guests are required to inform us about their pets before booking. We highly recommend walking your dog at City Park just steps away (hold on tight, there are geese and squirrels). Petco Unleashed is 2 blocks away.
Check in is usually a 2pm and check out at 11am to allow for cleaning, but can be flexible depending on our bookings--just inquire at time of booking and we'll accommodate as best we can.
License number: 2016-BFN-(Phone number hidden)
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
Absolutely no smoking of any kind or parties. Strictly enforced.
Quiet period: 9pm - 8am.
1679 SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made by and between Homeowner and Guest as set forth in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / AirBNB booking of the date reflected in the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / AirBnb booking. The parties hereby agree to the following:
1. Property: property is a one bedroom apt with one bath. Maximum occupancy is three people and 1 dog (unless otherwise allowed by David). The property is fully furnished with all kitchen ware, towels, sheets and hairdryer.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 3 people and as set forth in the guests listed above. An additional charge of $75 per night per guest(s) in addition to the stated guests in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/AirBnb inquiry will be charged if additional guests stay at the property.
3. Term of the Agreement: The lease begins at 2:00 p.m. and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the agreed upon dates as set forth in the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / AirBNB inquiry.
4. Rental Rules: Guests agree to abide by all the Rental Rules, i.e. Rental Rules, Dog Addendum, at all times while on at the property and shall cause all guests and anyone the guests permit on the property to abide by all the rules any time they are on the property.
5. Access: Guests shall allow Homeowners access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowners shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. Colorado, at times, has adverse weather conditions. This includes snow and ice on roads, sidewalks, steps, pathways, etc.. The homeowners are not responsible for any accident, injury, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
7. This property not be suitable or safe for children - this is a space designed for adults. Property is not set up in any way for children and babies, unfortunately, in particular because we insist on a quiet period from 9pm - 8am daily.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-In, the guests shall immediately inform the Homeowners who will respond timely to the notice and take appropriate remedial steps.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
1. This is a NON-Smoking home. Evidence of smoking such as smell of cigarette or cigar smoke inside the home by the cleaning company is sufficient basis to charge the guest for smoke clean-up including carpet cleaning, replacing filters and furniture cleaning. This type of cleaning is expensive and the guest is 100% responsible for the costs.
2. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests, property damage or other loss. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm or damage arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
3. Only use appliances for their intended use. The stovetop is glass and operates best if cleaned after each use. Glass cleaner is provided to the guests for this purpose. Please keep stovetop clean and try not to have pots boil over.
4. Parking is permitted on the street. Parking has historically been plentiful on the block in front of the house. Guest is responsible for reading and following all street signs.
5. Dogs may be permitted only with the prior approval and the Dog Addendum being signed and complete in advance of visit. Dogs are only allowed on the furniture if they are on top of designated linens or towels, and not on the furniture fabric itself.
6. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are provided, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Guests are 100% responsible for cleaning fee by the cleaning service used by the homeowners. If additional cleaning is required over and above the standard cleaning due to excessive dirt or use beyond normal wear and tear, this amount will be deducted from the guests security deposit.
7. Please be respectful of our neighbors, and neighboring unit, and keep noise to a minimum at off hours and when outdoors. Quiet period is from 9pm to 8am. If renting both units, quiet period does not apply.
We are pleased to announce: WE ARE DOG FRIENDLY! We love our furry animal friends and are responsible for our own boxer, Louie; however, we only allow WELL-BEHAVED dogs. Our pet policies are straight forward and cater to owners of clean, well-behaved, and minimally-barking pooches. We insist the pet policies be reviewed before booking. We generally allow only 1 dog. While there are plenty of fresh linens and towels available at the house, we have designated dog towels too. Please keep your pup off of the furniture and bed OR PLACE DESIGNATED DOG SHEETS OVER THE FURNITURE, and dogs must leashed when outside of the house at all times. Guests are required to inform us about their pets before booking. We highly recommend walking your dog at City Park just steps away (hold on tight, there are geese and squirrels). Petco Unleashed is 2 blocks away.
1. All dogs must comply with the following specifications:
A. Must be spayed or neutered
B. Must be up to date on rabies and all vaccinations
2. Dogs must comply with Denver County’s leash law. The leash law in most Denver County is immediate control. This means that all pet animals are required to be under control and within (10) feet of a person competent to control and restrain the pet. Certain areas of the county require physical control of a pet which means the pet must be on a leash.
3. Guests are responsible for cleaning up any and all dog refuse.
4. Dogs are only allowed on the furniture if they are on top of designated linens or towels, and not on the furniture fabric itself. Any evidence of dogs on the furniture may result in an extra cleaning fee that will be charged to the guest.
5. Dogs must not cause any damage to the premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from the security deposit.
6. Guests should prevent dogs from being excessively noisy at a level or frequency that disturbs the neighbors. (Some random rare barking during the day is not a problem. Just no endless barking or barking during the night.)
7. Dogs shall not be left unattended outdoors.
8. The homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that occurs to pets or people while on the premises.
9. The guest shall be solely responsible for the dog while on the property.