Venga a quedarse en la casa del abuelo! Tranquilo y privado centenario de la granja renovada establecido en 100 hectáreas pacíficas en el salvaje y pintoresco río Maurice. Grande para las escapadas de la familia, los fines de semana del muchacho y de la muchacha, o apenas tromping alrededor en las maderas.
Disfrute de más de un acre de prados abiertos, piragüismo y kayak con acceso al río en el sitio, y un pozo de la hoguera en las antiguas ruinas del granero. Un montón de espacio para un remolque, todos los coches de su amigo, y lanzar una pelota al mismo tiempo!
Thank you for booking Grandpa’s house through AirBnB! Airbnb began as a way to allow people to share their homes with new friends from around the world. In the spirit of these origins, we strive to welcome you as friends, not strangers just doing business. In the same spirit, we ask that when you stay at Grandpa’s House, you act as if you were staying at a friend’s place – one whom you’d like to invite you back!
Mostly, that means tidying up after you leave, not breaking anything, and not creating any messes that you’d be embarrassed to leave for your Grandpa to clean up. With that understood, everything else is just a formality! We'll ask you to sign a contract stipulating the rules listed below, and take a quick peek at your ID when you check in:
We follow AirBnB guidelines on Host & Guest expectations and security deposit policy. We'll ask you to sign this contract with these rules stipulated, and take a quick peek at your ID when you check in.
- We have a septic system, so please do not flush wipes or sanitary supplies! Trash cans are provided in the bathrooms.
- Drive below 5 miles per hour on the grass and gravel. Higher speeds will damage the lawn.
- No smoking in any buildings on the property.
- Millville City quiet hours: 11 PM to 7 AM
- No jumping inside, the floor is old and soft.
- No hunting or shooting.
- No fires in the fireplace inside the house.
- BBQ must be used at least 20 feet away from the house and all structures
- Gas burners are very powerful! Watch carefully, as food may burn more quickly than you’re used to, and cleaning carbonized pots is a lot of work.
- Don’t track sand, dead grass, or dirt into the house. We typically take our shoes off before we go inside, but we know some folks are “shoes-on” people – if so, please wipe your feet thoroughly!
- Treat this lovely house and contents with respect. Put items back where you found them and watch for accidental sticky fingers – we do count dishes, towels, books, tools, etcetera!
- No illegal activity. Guests must comply with all United States, New Jersey State, Cumberland County, and Millville city law.
o Millville City Ordinances:
o New Jersey Criminal Law:
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.