Wan Chai is a multicutural area in Hong Kong. With both western and eastern mixed altogether different cultural people living together. You can find some early 1900s building in the core while very modern business centre near the shore are.
A 3 bedroom apartment will be very comfortable for different parties to go along with.
Walking distance to HKCEC for businessmen.
Pubs and restaurants all along the Jaffe road and Lockhart road for travellers.
Close to the Ferry Pier to TST
- Check in time need to be fixed and noticed 24 hours before you check in.
- Check out (with all luggages) before 11:00am sharp is needed. For late check out, it’s HKD300 till 17:00 but can only be confirmed the day before you check out. Only if we mutual agree and paid the fee treated as late check out
- Once confirmed the period and no. of guests, if shorten the period and the no. of guest , there has no refund.
- no refund for any situation of cancellation. Strongly recommend you to buy your travel insurance just in case you need to cancel the booking due to any reason
- we will try our best to clean the apartment as soon as possible. In peak season, you may check in you luggages and take the keys first. you may start your local trip right a way. a cosy flat will be ready when you come back in the evening.
- Please turn off the lights, water heater, and air conditioning after you leave for safety and energy saving reasons.
- Please keep our apartment clean. Wash the cooking utensils after cooked.
- who not follow the house rules, deposit maybe charged
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 96 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones