Acerca de este anuncio
Come experience true Sri Lankan hospitality in luxury. Book our Queen Room in our Mansion By The Sea. The beach is just a 2 minute walk. Most tourist attractions are around 10-30 minute walk or 10 minute ride by Tuk Tuk. Free Wifi and hot Breakfast
Stunning sea view and gorgeous sunsets from large sun roof terrace. Panaranomyic view of Negombo Beach Area. Spacious Queen Room in Mansion By The Sea. Clean large bathroom with hot and cold water 24/7. Large cupboard for your storage. Ceiling fan for your comfort. Air Conditioning available at extra charge but for most people the room is airy and very comfortable to want AC.
Come experience true Sri Lankan hospitality. This is not a hotel but a real luxurious home with beds and bathrooms just like a luxury hotel. The Sri Lankan host family look forward to welcome you. Book now.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to common areas including sitting room, dinning room, kitchen, verandas, garden
Complimentary hot breakfast
Atención a los huéspedes
Hosts are happy to welcome you, have casual chats, share info on Negombo and Sri Lanka. This is their home and you are their guests in their home.
Otros aspectos destacables
The room has a ceiling fan, mosquito screened window so its comfortable and requires no Air Conditioning. However The room does have an air conditioner which we can switch on for you. There will be a surcharge of US$20 per night. In Sri Lanka electricity is very expensive and the country suffers power shortage time to time. When air conditioners are used our utility bills shoot up considerably as the utility tariff for the entire building is also surcharged considerably.
We expect you to relax, enjoy and feel at home. At the same time our guests should show care to our home, other guests and neighbours. Think how you would like guests in your own home to take care of your home? Please do likewise.
1. This is a no smoking premises. Strictly no smoking in the building or outside. To smoke you must go out of the property on to the road.
2. No noisy parties allowed.
3. Access into our home and to the bed rooms are strictly for registered guests only.
4. No cooking in guest rooms. Plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby.
In consideration of the environment, to minimise heavy laundering and to prevent the abuse of towels and bed linen we are compelled to take the following measures:
5. Towels are only for personal use. Please do not use towels to wipe your feet or the floor or baggage etc. Foot wiper is provided in the bathroom.
6. Please do not stain bed linen or towels with fake sun tan lotions, sunscreens or any such applications. Please use the kitchen paper roll provided to wipe hands off such liquids, then wash your hands with soap and water before using the towels. Do not use the towels to wipe hands with lotions and cause permanent stains that cannot be removed even by heavy laundering.
7. For Bed Linen or Towels stained a surcharge of $20 per item will be made.
8. If you accidentally stain a towel or bed linen please leave $20 in the room per item and take the stained item home.
9. Late Check Out or Early Check In when available $20
10. Left Luggage after Check Out free of charge from 11 AM to 6 PM. Note you can come back only once to fetch your bag. Please do nor keep coming for your bags and then leaving them again. If you come once you have to take them with you. If you need to use the bathroom/ showers please note this facility is only for guests who have not checked out. So please pay for late check out or early checkin $20 to access such facilities. This is subject to availability.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Raja looks forward to make your stay in Negombo memorable. He welcome you to his home in Sri Lanka and really looks forward to host your stay in a very special way. Raja loves to meet new people from different cultures. He has traveled to most countries in all continents. His travels are on business and pleasure. He stayed in a variety of accommodations from 5 Star hotels to budget hotels, from guest houses to home stays in different countries and cultures. Raja has worked and lived in Australia, France, Switzerland, Singapore, India and Sri Lanka.
Therefore Raja knows how best to meet needs of travelers as a host and to be a good guest when he travels. Raja loves places with great views that are close to the ocean, rivers, lakes or mountains. It is also nice when they are close to a city to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Raja lives some months in Sri Lanka and other months in Switzerland. He has a wife and two adult children. He travels sometimes with family and other travels alone.
Raja's motto IS NOT "Do unto others as you would like others do unto you" but to "DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO UNTO THEM"
Raja with his wife looks forward to welcome you to his home in Sri Lanka and to host your stay in a very special way. Welcome!