Departamento o casa entera
Our place is close to Yellow Stone, Grand Teton and Grand Targhee National parks. Our place is good for couples, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets). Best Teton view in the Valley!
We would like to welcome you to Idaho and “Serene Irene’s” cabin. We are pleased you have chosen to spend your soon to be amazing vacation at our family owned cabin! We are here to help make your memories of the Grand National parks something that you can reflect upon for years to come!
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) N
Felt, Idaho 83424
Your confirmation is as follows:
(No early check-in please) 3 PM
Number of adults: ____
Number of children: ____
Your deposit of $300 is due immediately.
Rental rate and fees are as follows:
Peak Season and Off Season
$ __225.00 and 199.00_____ per night
Cleaning fee $ 150.00
Please sign and return the attached rental agreement. As soon as I receive your full payment, I will provide instructions for entry to the property.
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between __Joseph and Jennifer Hood____ (“Homeowners”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) N, Felt, Id. 83424
The property is furnished and includes _Refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 48” Flat screen TV, Sauna, master suite jetted tub, master suite gas fireplace, all kitchen necessities, linens and towels.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons. An additional charge or $15 per person per night for guests in addition to 8 will be assessed.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on _____Check-in_______ and ends at 10:00 a.m. on ___Checkout___.
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $300.00 is due at least 2 days prior to the Check-In Date.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 3 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
50% if cancelled 14 days prior to the Check-in Date
100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
9. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
10. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are payments accepted through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
[electronic or manual signature]:
Name (print) Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
1. Smoking is NOT allowed except outside and all butts are to be discarded upon departure.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 12:00a.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the nearby cabins are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and lock the cabin when leaving the premises.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is NO daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Sauna: No children under the age of 16 permitted in the sauna at any time without adult supervision. When using the sauna, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Remember to fully read instructions posted on the refrigerator prior to sauna use.
12. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
13. Water and Septic: The cabin/property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to the FULL COST of repair.
14. Snow Storms:
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
**Adverse or extreme weather conditions such as complete road closures will be considered.
It is hereby agreed by and between _Joseph and Jennifer Hood_ (Homeowners) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25.00 per week.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 30 lbs.
b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times and kenneled upon leaving the cabin.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed in any of the beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on beds may incur extra cleaning fees as pet dander can be an extreme allergen to some guests.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Please return this lease prior to arrival for entry instruction.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
My husband and I are originally from Tampa, Florida but have been out west for 20+ years! We love the mountains and all the travels we have made through them. No matter what season, there is always some outdoor adventure to experience. We have two beautiful boys and fell in love with the Teton Valley a few years ago on one of our visits with the boys. We have had such fond memories in the Valley and decided this would be the perfect place for a second home purchase. We love to travel and have been several places. Besides the Teton Valley our next favorite place to visit is Glacier National park, which is actually just a day trip from Serene Irene's. Ever since our cabin rental visits to the Valley the boys have yearned to have their own family cabin and we wanted to make their dreams come true!