The unit has a spectacular view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano. It is close to restaurants and dining, great views, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, the people, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
• The unit is located at the 16th floor of SMDC Wind Residences Tower 1 with balcony facing the amazing Taal Volcano and Taal Lake.
• It is fully furnished with a double bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room.
• The unit has complete kitchen facilities: Induction stove with range hood, Refrigerator, Toaster and a Microwave Oven.
• It also has a flat screen TV with cable channels for guest entertainment.
• The unit offers high speed internet connection with WiFi.
• The bathroom has water heater for the shower.
• As a courtesy, please keep the unit clean and orderly during your stay.
Disponible para huéspedes
• Guests can access the amenities in the clubhouse for free. However, the Admin requires a P150/head/use fee when you use the indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Please make sure to wear proper swimwear attire.
• Basketball court, Tennis court and Badminton courts are accessible to guests but you must bring your own sports equipment. Usage is free of charge during the day but there’s a certain electricity charge per hour should you wish to use it at night.
• The Sky Lounge – rooftop deck with an amazing view is accessible for guests.
• SMDC doesn't have a free parking space but guests can use the pay parking area by the club house. Alternatively, guests can also park at the commercial side for free within 3 hrs only by having the parking ticket validated by any of the establishments in any of the towers.
Atención a los huéspedes
I would sometimes spend weekends in Tagaytay. I could personally meet you and hand you the keys when I’m there. It’s either me or my housekeeper, Ms. Malou will meet you to hand the keys and assist you in your stay.
The admin requires the name of the guests/occupants. Please send them ahead of time to avoid delays in checking in. Please bring a valid government issued ID to be surrendered at the lobby reception.
Otros aspectos destacables
Kindly let us know what time to expect you. Ms. Malou will wait from 2PM to 4PM as lobby security ONLY allows unit owners, registered guests and escorted or advised visitors to proceed to the unit.
Lobby security is not allowed to receive keys from unit owners nor guests. Please inform us at least 2 hours if you need to check-out earlier than expected.
**Please note that we do not provide bath towels yet. Thank you.**
• Strictly for 4 people only.
• Early check-in or late check-out can be accommodated ONLY if the unit is available.
• CHECK-IN TIME is 2PM to 4PM only. To avoid entrance delays for late night or after midnight arrivals, please inform us ahead of time for instructions on the procedure of moving in.
• CHECK-OUT TIME is at 12NN. Keys are personally collected upon check out.
If you wish to check out early, please notify a day or 2 hours before the check out time.
• STRICTLY NO SMOKING anywhere in the unit (yes, even in the balcony).
• Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights/aircon/TV when not in use.
• Please be considerate to other neighbours by keeping the noise level down at all times.
• For your safety, always make sure that the door is locked.
• Any keys damaged or lost will be subject to a fine of Php500.00.