North facing unit/apartment lovingly decorated by Architect owner with a well equiped kitchen, Italian stove, comfortable double bed, a single bedroom and a sunny balcony complete with herb garden. Covered off-street parking, Wifi, Netflix, TV and all you need for a great holiday in Auckland. Walk to the Avondale Sunday markets, visit bars, restaurants and the Zoo. A great location situated 9km from the CBD & close to public transport. Bus stop 5 mins walk and the train not far away.
The outside of the apartment building is nothing special but it's a treat once you're inside, it's light and cosy and feels like a funky hotel room.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be away from Auckland at this time but my sister will be available it you have any questions and issues.
Quiet time after 10pm
- Respect my home as you would want us to respect yours.
- No open/naked flames/candles to be used in anywhere in our home.
- Please note we take our home security seriously. If a guest loses their set of keys I will request they pay for this set to be replaced.
- All additional guests or guests not listed on the booking should be notified to myself.
- No hot food on dining table (use placemats provided).
I'm a true Sagittarius, an explorer and a a lover of travel.
I've been an Architect all my adult life and I grew up in the bushy suburbs of Titirangi in Auckland, NZ. I love philosophy and art and getting out and about in nature.