Beautiful private room in a 3 bedroom apt located a few minutes walking from Temple Bar. You'll have your private bedroom (with lock on the door) with a double size bed and will share the bathroom with 2 other bedrooms.
The area is not quite because is next to a Main Street and very close temple Bar so if you're a light sleeper this is not the right side for you
Hello ! Thanks for checking our listing.
This private room is located in an apartment just 3 minutes walking from Temple Bar Temple Bar. As you may know, Temple bar is the most centrally located and tourist area in Dublin. You will find everything within walking distance (pubs, restaurants, galleries, museums, shops, St.Stephen´s Green park, Trinity University ,Dublin Castle, Olympia Theater, St. Patrick´s Cathedral etc). Dublin is LITERALLY on your doorstep.... Welcome !
There's no kitchen access and no common areas. We offer fresh towels, fresh bed linen, shampoo/shower gel and WIFI to all our guests.
*The apartment is located next to a big street and there are lots of restaurants, bars, shops and therefore it might be noisy (day and night) so it might not be suitable for light-sleepers.
Disponible para huéspedes
I do not live in the apartment so we will need at least 2 hours notice if you make an instant booking.
You will have access to your private bedroom and SHARED bathroom (shower, sink, toilet). You will be sharing the bathroom with other guests. All our guests also have access to fresh towels, free toiletries (shampoo,shower gel).
You will be sharing the apartment with another guests from airbnb.
There is no access to the kitchen and there is no common areas
Atención a los huéspedes
It will be very unlikely to meet me, because I travel a lot. I use to rent my apartment while I'm working abroad. But my personal caretaker will be available to check you in and have everything ready for your stay at the apartment and answer the questions that you may have.
Nonetheless, I'm always available to you via Airbnb messages if you need anything or if you have any questions.
I want to offer you the best quality in your stay. If you have any problem or any suggestion please do not hesitate to contact me. We will do our best to provide you what you need.
Otros aspectos destacables
Since I'm not living at the apartment we cannot store your belongings before or after your arrival; very near from our apartment (350 mts away) there is tourist office where they can store your belongings for a small fee (5 euros for storing luggage up to 24 hrs). So check ins before 2 pm are not possible.
* NO parties, NO drugs, NO pets, NO alcohol, NO kids.
- Smoking in the building and inside the apartment is NOT allowed.
- It' s against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
- You must be present at the time of Check In, for your guests to be checked in. Your guests will not be checked in without you.
- NO unauthorized guests or visitors.
- You are expected to tidy up after yourself during your stay and before you check out and keep your room and the apartment tidy. Do not leave your trash all over the apartment after you check out, put it in the bin.
- You are not allowed to yell, use abusive language, threaten, intimidate, bully, or otherwise argue with me, my caretakers, neighbors, or other Airbnb guests: doing so will mean an immediate removal from the property.
- No loud music, loud conversation, or other loud noise.
- Please be considerate to your fellow Airbnb guests staying in other rooms in the same apartment.
- Do not use the shower, toilet, and sink to excess for long periods of time. - You are required to clean after yourself after you use the bathroom, so it will be clean for other guests to use after you.
- Please attempt to conserve electricity. Turn off lights and heaters when not in use. It helps me keep my prices low.
- Heater should only be used at nights on Autumn and Winter months.
- I do not allow guests to stay in my rooms anonymously. Your Airbnb profile will need to include a clear photo of your face, contact details, and you must verify an “offline I.D." with Airbnb. This will need to be a Passport or Driver's license. This requirement of mine is to aid in your safety and the safety of the other guests who will be staying in my apartment at the same time as you.
- No guests will be allowed to check in after 8:00 pm. It could be possible to arrange a late check in BUT you would need to ask first if this is possible. -We need at least 2 hours notice if you are planning to arrive at 8 pm or after that time.
Check ins from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm have an extra fee of 40 euros.
-I do not live in the apartment so we will need at least 2 hours notice if you make an instant booking.
- Once you check in you can come and go when you please, there is no curfew but please be quiet if coming back in late at night as to not disturb other guests.
•A lost/broken/not returned key has a €200 fee.
- If you break any House Rules you will have to leave immediately and will be escorted out by my caretaker.