Encuentre su propio rincón privado y cómodo de Seattle para descansar la cabeza mientras explora la ciudad. Nuestro lugar es una caminata de 1,5 millas a The Junction en West Seattle, y nuestro bloque cuenta con una línea de autobús frecuente (cada 10-15 minutos) que le llevará al corazón del centro de Seattle.
El edificio es un garaje reformado, completamente acabado y construido a mano con un toque de carpintero. La unidad es completamente privada y vallada de nuestra casa, y lo hemos amueblado para que pueda tener una estancia sin problemas.
- We are in a residential neighborhood, so please be respectful of our neighbors, and also keep quiet during the hours of 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- You will have full access to the unit but please do not enter the backyard of our nearby home.
- No illegal activity in the home, please.
- You must report any damage or issues that arise during your stay promptly to us.
- IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the bedroom is lofted and is accessible by a ladder/staircase. You must use caution when using the ladder/stair. You are required to keep the door to the loft closed when you are not actively going up and down the ladder/stairs in order to prevent falls.
- Please use caution when lighting the gas range for cooking.
- Please sort garbage, recycling and compost in the correct bins.
- Street parking only. Spaces are nearly always available.
- Guests must read the Information Guide when they arrive, which explains a few of the house's features (how to use TV, dishwasher, etc.) as well as emergency information and tips on how to navigate the neighborhood and the city.
- The home is heated with radiant/hydronic floor heat. This provides an even, comfortable and eco-friendly heat source, but it can take some time for the temperature to rise if you choose to adjust it. We set the thermostat at 68 F/ 20 C and find this is usually comfortable for most guests.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
My husband and I are world travelers who have come to love Airbnb and how great it is to experience places as though you were a local. We are trying to visit beer breweries all around the world. We always love to hear recommendations for great new beers!
As hosts, we want to offer a hassle-free, easy and comfortable place to rest your head after exploring our city. Our place is quirky, but solid. It was custom built and is one-of-a-kind. We want to offer a reliable, private accommodation for people to enjoy.
As guests, we want to treat the places we stay with the same respect we'd hope from the guests who stay with us.