SETTLE IN TO THE MOST CENTRAL LOCATION IN DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER! You'll be within 15 minutes of the Vancouver Art Gallery, Robson Street Shopping, Stanley Park, Gastown, and the Granville strip!
With its massive windows, 9-foot HIGH CEILINGS, and WOOD FLOORS, this is a charming place to stay for adventure, vacation or business travel.
The Canada Line, Skytrain, and Burrard and Granville St. buses, as well as cars belonging to coops like Car2Go, Evo, and Modo are all steps away.
Kick back in this newly renovated unit to and enjoy the 40" flatscreen TV, which is equipped with Netflix and a few Xbox 360 games (no cable). Sleep under a feather down duvet and on a new pillowtop mattress. A laptop desk and chair in the corner will be the perfect venue for you to hook up to the Wi-Fi and get work done next to the giant floor to ceiling windows. A spacious kitchen and breakfast table will allow you to enjoy meals as you gaze out onto gorgeous Vancouver.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have full access to this 1 bedroom apartment, as well as the free LAUNDRY room, the downstairs GYM, as well as the POOL TABLE and LIBRARY in the massive common area downstairs.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be keeping a close eye on the AirBnB app for any messages you send me during your stay so that I can help with any needs that you may have.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you need to use the air mattress, please let me know at least one week in advance (there is an extra fee associated with this due to extra bedding and laundry costs).
- Quiet hours after 10:30pm please. Any noise complaints made to strata will impose a fee and deducted from deposit. Do NOT book this place if you're planning to host a party of any kind.
- Lost key fobs carry a $200 charge. Please notify us ASAP if keys/fob are lost.
- Additional rules and guidelines will be posted inside the apartment.
- Guest assumes all risk of loss, liability, damage or costs, including damage to his/her property and bodily injury that may occur while staying at the property. The Guest indemnifies the owner against any and all loss or liability to other parties invited to the property or allowed to enter the property by the Guest or by anyone in the Guest’s party.
- This building is 100% pet free and smoking free. Absolutely NO smoking and sorry no pets. Evidence of smoking or pets will result in a $225 fine.
- Please remove shoes upon entering
When I'm not running my business in Digital Communications, you might find me transfixed by a particularly enchanting piece of art, or in the midst of attempting to plate tiny spheres of fresh home-made mango sorbet atop candied pistachio grit and bubbles of cherry lime reduction before the thing melts everywhere.
Please ask me any questions you may have. I look forward to meeting you and helping you have the best stay possible in Vancouver!