Spacious and comfortable apartment on a high floor. Explore Kuala Lumpur with ease, with everything just a short ride away, then relax and unwind in the spectacular roof top Infinity Pool. The perfect escape to enjoy everything the city has to offer and more.
• Rooftop infinity pool
• Free 1 hour Yoga sessions daily
• Free WiFi
• Housekeeping on-demand
This apartment is exclusively yours for the duration of your stay without interruption. My staff or I will always be on hand nearby if needed.
Beautiful, contemporary apartment, equipped with everything you need for your trip to the city.
Neat and fully equipped.
• Electric cooker
• Electric kettle
Open plan with views of the Kenny Hills.
• Dining table
• Comfortable 2-seater couch.
• 42” Flat screen TV.
Sleeps up to 3 people.
• 1 queen size bed
• 1 floor mattress (if you book for 3 persons)
• Ensuite bathroom
• Open-style wardrobe
• Kenny Hills views
As guests you will have access to most of the amenities (charges may apply).
• Laundry services - Level 4 (charges apply)
• Rooftop infinity pool - Level 37
• Swimming Pool
• Steam room
• Reading room.
• Sky Bar and Restaurant.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will be provided with 1 set of keys and 1 access card. I can give you an additional set of keys but NOT an extra access card. The access card is used to access your floor and the facilities in the building. During your stay, if you don't have the access card with you, you will have to register at the reception in the lobby and a security guard will give you access to your floor.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will try to be there for your check-in at Regalia. In many instances I may not be able to be present in person. However, I will give you prior notice with instructions on how to check-in. Don't worry, I've never left any of my guests stranded.
This is usually how I interact with my guests:
1. Email - before arrival
2. Mobile text message - before and on arrival
3. In-Person (for check-in and check-out)
4. Phone - for any urgent issues
Otros aspectos destacables
Getting around couldn’t be easier. Virtually everything in the City is no more than a 15 minute cab ride away. Also, if you’d like to get out of the city to explore, I can organise a car for you personally. Just drop me a message.
I love guests with general good etiquette who will treat the apartment like their own home. Beyond that, here are a few important rules:
1. If you break anything, please let me know. Charges will apply.
2. Please DO NOT use the hand towel, face towels, and bath towels to wipe stains. I will charge to replace towels that are badly stained.
3. No pets allowed.
3. No smoking in the apartment.
4. Please wash all used dishes and utensils before leaving.
5. Kindly turn off the air-conditioners when there is no one in the apartment.
6. Please be considerate to the neighbors and keep noise levels down. Strictly no parties.
I love traveling and adventure. Recent places that I've visited and fallen in love with include Angkor Wat in Siem Reap (Cambodia), Inle Lake (Myanmar), Krabi (Thailand), and Lorne (Melbourne).
I have a weakness for wine paired with good food.
When I'm not watching movies or eating, I try to work hard.