Brand-new, modern condominium, clean and comfy 1-bedroom for couple. The room is one bed room type on 7rd Floor, Mountain view (Doi Suthep). Located in Nimmanhaemin area. Best spot in Chiangmai, surrounding with good restaurants and cafes. Easy to travel around. Close to the old town and university. Pick up service can be arranged please inform me.
The space is a 33 sqm brand new, modern 1-bedroom condo. This is a corner unit with mountain view on 7th floor. There are 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. Bedroom has 1 queen size bed. There is a balcony. 2 air conditions (1 in the Bedroom, 1 in the Living room). Bathroom include shower with rainfall shower head and hair dryers.
This apartment is in the Nimmamhaemin area. Easy access to Old town area, the airport, Chiang Mai University and Suthep Road. Excellent location and convenient to go anywhere in Chiangmai.There are lots of chic places around the place; shops, bars, cozy cafes, local and international restaurants, Maya department store, supermarkets, cinemas, ATMs, Banks. However the apartment faces away from the street so is relatively quiet and feels private.
wireless internet , TV in living room, Towels, Shampoo and Body wash, Washing machine, Iron/ironing board, Kitchen and Basic kitchen appliances (fridge, electric stove , hood, toaster, electric water boiler, microwave), Hair dryer, Gym and pool. There is 24 Hr. security guards and CCTV. Only people with keycard can enter the building. Guests can access to room's floor by taping with key card every time before pressing floor button.
From my condo to
- 5 minutes walk to MAYA shopping mall
- 10 minutes drive to airport
Atención a los huéspedes
The guests are welcome to contact me at anytime or when you need some help via e-mail, message and mobile.
Otros aspectos destacables
Monthly rent condition :
Please note that the monthly rate guests pay to Airbnb is excluding electricity usage. The electricity usage will be charged on actual usage at 8 baht per unit , water supply for 35 baht per unit during stay on the first day of each month and on the checkout date. If you turn on air conditioner only when you sleep at night, it should be around 1,500 Bath per month.
Cleaning is only done once before check in. The extra charge 600 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning and change of towels and linen during your stay. Please let me know in advance so I could arrange this for you.
- - Check-in time is 2 pm- 11pm, and check-out time is 11 am. Please let me know your estimated arrival and departure time.
- - Early check in / late check out is flexible depending on room availability and additional charges, and needs to be noticed in advance.
- - Please take your shoes off when enter the room.
- - The building is mostly Thai families, so please be respectful to them. Keeping the noise down would be great.
- - I provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper is only done once before check in. The extra charge 600 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning and change of towels and linen during your stay. And cleaning fee will be charged after check-out in case when it's not paid to Airbnb.
- - Please help me to conserve energy by turning off air con and electric appliances and do not leave the water running when leaving the apartment.
- - Close the windows and doors during the night and when the air conditioners on.
- - Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipments. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- - If you lost the keys card, you will be charged 500 Bath for the entire replacement.
- - Please kindly dispose of food scraps and fresh smelly garbage (non-recycles) daily and also on the check-out day. The main garbage is located at lift lobby.
- - Please prepare the copy of passport or ID card, will be requested while checking in.
- - Please do not throw tissue paper in the toilets (due to the piping system). Please throw your toilet paper in the bathroom garbage bin.
- - The guests are not allow to modify the layout of the room / furniture.
Durante el período del 13 de Abril de 2018 - 17 de Abril de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 3 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 22 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi my name is Lin. I love travelling and cooking. I love the beach, the nature and to explore different places as much as I can. I would say I am really relaxed and always try to see things in a positive way. I love spending time with my friends and family.
I love the have new friends. I can speak Thai, English and a little bit Japanese.
Looking forward to meeting you!
All the Best