My flat is well located.
Pretty close to many restaurants, park, museum.
It is 1 stop from Alstetten station.
It will take you 12/15 minutes to reach the main Zurich HB Station (5min in train + 7min walk)
My place will suit couples, individual or business people.
The location is pretty central in Zurich.
There is a living room, 2 rooms, 1 balcony, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom with bath tube.
Disponible para huéspedes
Restaurants, gym, buses/tram/train station, ...
Atención a los huéspedes
I would like the guests to enjoy their stay without them feeling invaded ;)
I am still around for any support.
As easy going as I can be, I would like the guests to feel at home at mine and behave like they would like their own guest behave.
Based on recent experience, I wish the guests would:
1. Feel good at the flat using freely the common area and just respecting the amenities : leave the common areas (bathroom/kitchen/living room) like it was found.
2. Kitchen use:
- If cooking oily/spicy food, close the kitchen door and leave the kitchen windows open after cooking.
- cooking not allowed after a certain time.
3. Eat/drink in the private room:
I would wish my guests to use the living room for eating and drinking. Refrain from using the private room for it (especially oily food).
I have in the past found the sheet with oily food, wine spilled, ...;(
4. Information on arrival time.
Please let's keep each other informed on arrival (especially when planning to come late : e.g: after 22.00).
I am flexible as long as I am informed.
5. Use the bathroom sensitively.
- Showering is not allowed after a certain time in Switzerland.
- Abusing (hot) tap water for hours ;(.
That had sadly happened :(
6. No loud music/movie after 22.00 as I have neighbor who work early.
Hope that does not sound hard or patronizing :)!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Hi Everyone, Bonjour, Guten Tag, Buenos Dias
Pretty new to the hosting ... I am a professional lady in my thirties who like to travel and meet new people.
I am easy going, friendly, flexible and above all, I like to meet people from everywhere.
I like to watch movies, go to gigs, eat outside all different cuisine.
My favourite cuisine being Italian, Indian and Chinese.
I am looking forward to meet you and hope you will enjoy your stay or my presence :)
I am very flexible on the check out ... However, the room just need to be free if booked on the next day.
You are, of course ;), more than welcome to stay in the living room and use common areas afterwards ....
Switzerland being very cold during the winter ;)))
The room is also being upgraded from January, new pictures shall be uploaded by then ...
Wifi is available at home!
Laundry has to be requested.