Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Our house is located near UVM, and the UVM Medical Center. Winooski is just down the hill where there are many quaint restaurants and scenic walks along the river. Close to downtown Burlington: a 7 minute drive, or catch the bus at the end of our street. The Minor League Baseball field is a block away. The house is very tranquil with lots of natural light, and good soul. Located at the end of a dead end street; quiet, private, and welcoming to the play of children in a safe environment..
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to all 3 bedrooms, and all common space. The attic, and a room off the kitchen will both be closed to visitors. There is a backyard and back deck both available for guest use.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available to assist with anything! I live 10 minutes away from the rental, and will do my best to be accessible when things come up. I take pride in being a good hostess, and consider it very important that my guests are pleased, and comfortable.
*Limit of 6 guests *Extra $30/person up to limit of 7 people
1. Please remove outdoor shoes
2. Please park in the driveway
3. The driveway is squeezie---don't hit the house with your car!!!
4. I would suggest not running any water using appliances (i.e. the clothes washer or dishwasher) when one intends to shower.
5. Please make sure the shower curtain liner is inside the tub, and covering tub side fully, when taking a shower…..this is very important!
6. Check that all faucets are turned off completely after each use.
7. Front door doesn't always latch securely.
8. Don't fall down the stairs leading to the laundry in the basement!!!
9. The house warms up pretty quickly, so if you're not in the house, please consider turning down the thermostat while out-much appreciation.
10. Please do not put the cast iron (black) sauce pans in the dishwasher.
11. The wood stove is not for guest use at this time.
12. The pink drapes in the living room/dining room are not in working condition, so please refrain from trying to open them.
13. We are a fragrance sensitive family, so please refrain from the use of incense, air fresheners/sprays, and heavy perfume use.
14. Kind, considerate, and loving energy is what this beautiful, mature house needs!
Before you check out, please:
Turn off all lights
Turn the thermostat down to 55 degrees
Leave keys on table
Check that doors are locked and securely latched