Busy working week? Just drop down the suitcase and choose to go to one of the nearby restaurants (3minutes walk). Work a bit in a nice and quite room? You can easily come here from airport by airport bus and than take a taxi (ca. 7 EUR) or walk. Telekom, DHL or University hospital are all close by as well as the city centre. You can iron, use the Nespresso or the hair dryer. Sleepy? All windows have shutters. If needed, we can drop a second mattress on the ground)
- I`m flexible with check-in time, but of course we have to agree upon when you more or less will come.
- My daughter and me love life. But our home is a place to find rest and peace. So please use your headphone whenever you feel like dancing ;-)
- Bathroom: Please do not shower before 7am and after 9pm.
- We love the Nordic countries and therefore love the habit of no shoes in the house. Please take them off.
- Kitchen: Please do not cook after 8pm. Of course you can always prepare cold dishes until 10pm. Please use the table in your own room to eat.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Hej I'm Maike. I'm passionated about everything I do. I am an author, speaker and consultant. I travel a lot to find out why other countries are more happy than the Germans are. My passion is to learn from others and to motivate others to learn. I love to meet new people, that's why I am also a host. I live in Bonn with Elisa, my 11 years old daughter. ...