"Always be yourself, enjoy your stay with the heroes"
High rise with AMAZING view + MODERN & electric furnishing, COZY DESIGN that can accommodate 1-4 guests.
Just 5 mins drive to Mid Valley Megamall and 15 mins drive to iconic KLCC twin towers. Very easy to get around to other destinations using uber and grab
FREE WiFi (100 Mbps), COVERED BASEMENT PARKING, consultation on attraction and food nearby!
Convenience store (7-Eleven) located at Ground floor
-1 sofa bed
-FREE high speed internet WiFi
-50" LED TV
-SOUND BAR which has youtube feature, allow your laptop or handphone to connect to it via bluetooth to play music & list of movies for you to enjoy
-1 KING size bed
-Shampoo & Shower Gel
-Centralised water heater
-Dining tools for 4 persons
-Electric water kettle
-Outdoor garden set
Also, my home is very clean and renovated.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are able to access all the facilities:
-Parking (Indoor, basement)
-24 hours Security
-BBQ pit (require prior booking & security deposit)
-Convenience store (7-Eleven) for food, snacks, hot and cold beverages, and so much more available at Ground floor
Atención a los huéspedes
Always can make time for a brief chat for directions or suggestions to help my guests/friend.
If you need me, call me. I don't care if i'm sleeping, having my own problems... I'll try my best to help! : D
Otros aspectos destacables
Please briefly introduce yourself, your travel plan and rough check-in/out time before asking question or making reservation, thanks a lot :)
- 1. NO SMOKING inside the premise.
- 2. No additional guests without prior approval.
- 3. No drunk-drinking inside the premise.
- 4. No party allowed inside the premise.
- 5. The use of confetti or table scatters, Sticky or Double Sided tape are not allowed within the premise.
- 6.Guests shall not be allowed to move the furniture in the unit without permission from the host.
- 7. Usage of in-house items are to be used with care, discretion and consideration.
- 8. Use of kitchen should only be for light cooking and should be cleaned up after usage.
- 9. Guests are advised to be considerate in their noise levels especially during late nights (after 11am)
- 10. Please switch off lights, air-conditioners, fans, electrical appliances and water taps when not in use. :)
- 11. Please not to eat & drink in the bedroom to avoid spillage and attraction of ants.
- 12. Please close all windows and doors before leaving premise for your activities.
- 13. Guests should be made liable for damages /loss of the items in the premise.
- 14. Guest will be given a set of keys consisting of house key and key card. Home owner will also hold a duplicate set for security purposes.
- 15. All access card and keys must be returned upon check out, we will charge you RM200 (as a penalty) upon check-out if your access card & key are not returned or if it is damaged.
In year 2014, I bought an air ticket to Brazil for FIFA World Cup. The commercial accommodations were quite pack and expensive due to the World-Cup-Fever season, hence my friend suggested me to look for options at Airbnb. Surprisingly, the results were beyond expectations and I am loving it!
There were unforgettable moments, exciting and in depth exploration to local culture with my hosts.
They are a bunch of friendly and helpful people, providing information, directions and translation for a foreigner like me whenever I need it the most.
The warmest moment that not much places could provide is the local breakfast from the hosts. It wasn't the most luxurious, but definitely the most wonderful food at that time.
The hosts also shared their usual dining restaurants, giving me an experience that I couldn’t forget.
Since then, I started to enjoy exchanging culture, food, opinions and listen to your story because I believe every person that I meet has a story to tell, a lesson to learn and a dream to chase!
Let me be your host :D