A beautiful 5 bedroom villa situated at Marigot, the yacht haven of St. Lucia. Marigot Bay is a quaint little village with many great restaurants, shopping centre: banks, shops, laundromat, French bakery, minimart and a boardwalk marina.
Ashiana offers faboulous panoramic views of Marigot Bay.
This two storey villa has large open air patios upstairs and downstairs to enhance the outdoor living experience. There are 5 spacious bedrooms which are all attractively furnished, air conditioned and with ensuite bathrooms for 3 bedrooms, bedroom 4 and 5 share a bathroom. The open plan ground floor allows for great views from all areas while encouraging a relaxed flow for entertaining and easy conversation.
Further enhancing the experience of the villa is its magnificent infinity pool complete with deck and Barbeque grill.
The kitchen is modern with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances inlcuding a microwave,dishwasher, coffer percolator etc.
Housekeeper - 1/2 day service - every other day.
Cook service included complimentary for 3 days during a one week stay - guests to advise which days and to give 24 hours notice. Guests to provide ingredients or pay for the provision of same. Cook service thereafter is at the expense of the guests @ US$40 per day.
Pool Maintenance once weekly.
Gardener - 3 times weekly, 8am - 3pm
Please note that the rates of this villa are subject to 10% VAT.
Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.