Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
Welcome to Villa Kessi. This two-storey, spacious villa is located on South Hill, in Cap Estate and high above the island’s only 18 hole golf course, with views of both the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It’s high location, open architectural design and unobstructed views capture the trade winds that transverse this part of the island.
The house – built and designed by island-renowned architect Wayne Brown – incorporates many aspects of traditional Caribbean style with wooden floors, a house-length verandah, jalousie shutters, wooden railings, and wood-carving-detailed balcony. The entire front side of the house features French doors that open onto the verandah and down to the spacious pool deck and infinity pool, creating an expansive indoor-outdoor common area. The house is beautifully furnished and decorated in a Caribbean-colonial style, with four-poster beds, planter chairs, wicker chairs and tables, and sea turtle shells. Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and traditional netting are in each of the three oversized, open bedrooms. The first floor has two bedrooms, both of which open onto the verandah. The end bedroom has a superking-sized four-poster bed and the second bedroom has two bunk beds that are suitable for up to four children*. Each bedroom includes an en suite bathroom with a shower.
The master bedroom encompasses the entire second floor. The master suite is beautifully furnished and features a four-poster superking-size bed and a balcony with a wonderful view of the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean and glimpses of Martinique.
A covered veranda runs the entire length of the house and includes an outdoor seating area, a regulation billiard/pool table, and a hammock. The extra large swimming pool features an infinity edge and is bordered by a large wooden deck equipped with wooden sun loungers. Inside, the house has a combined dining room, living room and kitchen (with breakfast bar) with vaulted ceilings, providing an open and spacious environment throughout the ground floor.
The villa is beautifully landscaped, and contains mature gardens with a wide variety of tropical trees, plants and flowers. The garden also contains wooden loungers and benches that provide quiet spots to have a drink or enjoy a book.
Conveniently located, Villa Kessi is a 20 minute ride from George Charles Airport; 10 minutes from the Rodney Bay Marina and the Reduit Beach area with many restaurants and bars and 2 duty free shopping Malls; and 5 minutes from an 18-hole tournament golf course. There are several other beaches within a 5-7 minute drive. Several high-end hotel resorts are also nearby, including the Le Sport Resort and Body Holiday Spa, The Landings and Cap Maison, where you can enjoy fine dining, body treatments or a variety of exercise and fitness facilities. (Partial or whole day passes can be purchased.)
Staff & Amenities
Villa Kessi staff includes a six-day per week housekeeper/cook – Sunday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. We can also provide you with start up groceries and bar supplies (you can pay for these provisions when you arrive). Your first night’s meal can even be awaiting your arrival !
The villa is designed to sleep up to four adults and four children*.
Please note that the rates of this villa are subject to 10% VAT from January 1st 2016.
** Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or baby-sit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised that this is at your own risk.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.