Lemon Tree sits on a cliffside location in the beautiful Saline Point, one of the most exclusive areas of Cap Estate, itself the most prestigious neighbourhood in St. Lucia. This amazing 2 bedroom villa enjoys one of the most stunning panoramic views out to sea. Gaze upon historical Pigeon Island to the left, Martinique to the right and out to sea directly north.
The villa comprises two levels, the Master Suite located on the top floor with its own private deck, porfect for sun tanning, reading a good book or just enjoying the view. Master has a queen size bed and an ensuite bathroom. The Guest Suite located on the main floor opens out directly onto the deck and infinity swimming pool. This bedroom has two twin beds which can be converted into a king and also has an ensuite bathroom. This level also includes the fully equipped kitchen, and an open plan main living & dining room. This area opens out onto the patio and deck which wraps around the entire front of the house affording much open space in which to enjoy the fabulous views.
Part of the patio is covered which allows for alfresco dining but there is a formal dining area located inside also. Let Mary the housekeeper take care of you and prepare some of her wonderful local dishes she is known for.
Housekeeping included 6 days a week, Monday - Saturday, 8:30 am - 3 pm.
Pool service twice weekly, Tuesday and Friday
Gardener twice weekly, Tuesday and Friday
Location: Saline Point, Cap Estate
2 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths , Air-conditioned bedrooms, Ceiling Fans, Dual Voltage, Flat screen TV, Fully Furnished, Sun Loungers, Washing Machine & Dryer, Cable TV, Caribbean Sea View, CD player, Solar Water Heating, Dishwasher, DVD player, High Speed (ADSL) Internet - Wireless, Infinity Edge Pool, Outdoor Shower, Private Pool, Safe, Security system, Stereo, Telephone
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.