You will have a private bedroom with a beautiful view towards our inside garden - which can be enjoyed while reading a book and gently swinging around (yes, there are two hammocks in the garden!). There is also a private fridge for your breakfast!
Next to this, you will have access to your our dining room.
All this just 7 min walk from the old centre and the main train station.
Perfect fit for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), groups and furry friends.
• Friendly, helpful and quiet neighbors;
• Beautiful, antique façade, which adds to the overall beauty of Prague’s architectural wonders;
• Massive front door right at the main street, which is easy to identify and naturalizes the noise of the city once closed;
• Large corridor and partially-restored block of flats;
• Hallways constantly cleaned by the personal and inhabitants;
• On-level garbage bin.
• Our home is located in a block of flats but it has all proprieties of a house;
• Two separate entrances: one from the corridor of the building and the second one from the private garden;
• All windows are facing towards our private garden;
• Carpet on the entire first floor (bedroom + living room);
• Wooden staircase;
• Wooden floor in the living room downstairs;
• White tiles on the floor of the main hallway;
• Black and White tiles in the bathroom and kitchen.
• 200m² of private garden;
• Garden filled with trees, flowers and a small vegetable garden;
• Outside table and chairs, perfect for breakfast, lunch or candle-light dinner;
• Outside kitchen equipped with stove, oven and sink.
Disponible para huéspedes
o Ground Floor: 50 m²;
o Queen-sized bed;
o Three couches (3 seats, 2 seats and 1 seat);
o Coffee table constructed of pallets;
o Display cabinets;
o Smoke machine.
o Wardrobe with shelves.
++ Single bed and/or air-mattress to be added upon request!
The Lounge Room
• First Floor: 40 m²;
• 3 person extendable couch (transforms into a double bed);
• Coffee Table;
• Dining table with 4 chairs;
• Display cabinets containing plates, bowls, cutlery, glasses, mugs, etc;
• First Floor: 12 m²;
• Kitchen fully restored; restoration finalized in November 2016;
• Used solely for cooking and preparing food;
• Stove + oven;
• Water Boiler;
• Air fryer;
• Tiled floor.
• First Floor: 20 m²;
• Bathtub with detachable shower-head;
• Vanity with basin;
• Cupboard with mirror;
• Bookshelf with a mini-library;
• Washing machine;
• Tiled floor and walls.
Atención a los huéspedes
Always available if needed!
- Smoking Allowed Only in the Private Garden
Hi there! We are Ruxandra (25 y/o from Romania) and Bastiaan (23 y/o from the Netherlands), a couple which met in the Netherlands and whilst we miss our friends and families back home (not to mention the beautiful canals and flowers), we are absolutely in love with our new home here in Prague!
By day we are working at an international company, dealing with customer care and searching for suitable solutions for our customers, and by night we are art enthusiasts, juggling with music, photography and film. We love discovering new bars and restaurants and trying out new drinks and meals from Prague’s local businesses.
We enjoy walking around the city and discovering hidden street arts (sculptures, graffiti, and murals), travelling around the world and creating new experiences. Bastiaan used to live in several countries (Spain, Croatia, UK, Germany and the Netherlands), therefore he also speaks several languages fluently (EN, ES, DE, NL). Ruxandra lived for 5 years in the Netherlands and she speaks EN and RO fluently. Next to this she can understand ES and NL very well.
Through our travels we have been fortunate enough to have a great AirBnB experience and hosts and learn how we should present our home to you. In short, we want to give you the same amazing experience we had when we used AirBnB: great home, easy access, friendly host, safe and beautiful neighborhood and a bit of guidance on how to find our way in the new city we’re visiting. We aim to offer this to each and every guest we host and hopefully a lot more.
Please feel free to contact us about absolutely anything! There is no such thing as stupid questions, so please shoot’em all our way! Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Ruxandra & Bastiaan