Youll understand why this home is called Sun Palace when you step onto the oversized pool deck and gaze up into the bright Florida sunshine! With no rear neighbors and a shaded respite under the lanai, you may spend most of your vacation in one lazy spot! The rest of the house gives everyone ample room to wind down from a fast paced day in the theme parks, just minutes away. The Master Bedroom is an oasis from the bustle of the rest of the house. There are plenty of dining options, to a formal dinner at the dining table, or a quick bite in the breakfast nook. Take advantage of nearby tennis courts and a park, or just dip your toes in the pool. For those requiring assistance, there is a pool lift chair, one of the very few vacation homes with such a device. With both a family room and a formal Living room, everyone will have their own space. Bring your tanning oil and get ready to relax!
Deposits must be paid before a reservation will be held and confirmed.
1. Balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival
2. Rental times are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure.
3. Access may be required during your stay by authorized personnel for maintenance.
4. Although every effort is made to ensure that the property is in perfect condition for the duration of your stay, we cannot accept responsibility for any third party claims, accidents, damage or loss however caused.
5. Property specifications subject to change
6. You must absolutely ensure that children are not left on their own at any time in the accommodations. Neither are they to be allowed access to the pool or whirlpool unless accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
7. All breakages, accidents or losses are to be reported to the Management Company immediately. If you paid a Property Protection Fee, you will only be covered if you report breakages immediately.
8. For your comfort the property is a NON_SMOKING property. Smoking is allowed on the patio area.
9. Swimming pools are provided free of charge, only pool heating is charged for as an optional extra. Pool heating paid will be refunded on a pro-rata basis if there is found to be a problem with the pool heater. There will be no other compensation paid for pool heat issues.
10. Only guests listed on the booking form are authorized to stay in this home. You understand that your booking will be immediately terminated or you will be charged $100 per extra person up to the legal limit of the home.
11. PET POLICY. Not all properties allow pets. Please check with the Loyalty to see if the home you are in allows pets. If your pet is allowed, there is a non-refundable pet fee to pay for sanitization of the home after you leave. This, nor the property protection fee, does not cover any damages caused by your pet.
Unless you purchase your own Travel Insurance, these are our Cancellation Terms and Conditions.