This is our personal residence that we will make available for various weeks throughout the year. We are licensed through the City of Nashville and pay all applicable taxes. You'll love our 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home for your stay in Nashville. Whether you're in town for an event or just here to enjoy our awesome city, our place is the perfect jumping off spot for your stay. We're a mile from East Nashville's 5-points, a $5-10 Uber to the Honky Tonks downtown and $25 Uber to BNA!
We absolutely love our house and are confident that you will love it too! We have a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath craftsman that was built almost 100 years ago. The house is chock-full of historic character, yet has been tastefully renovated with modern amenities. The Master Bedroom has a comfortable memory foam king-size bed with an en suite Master Bathroom. The downstairs guest bedroom contains a queen bed and there is a large bathroom with clawfoot tub and double vanity to service the guests in the house. Upstairs is our son's bedroom where you'll have the use of a full-size bed, and if you're bringing a little one with you, you're welcome to use his crib. The upstairs bedroom also offers a half-bath for your convenience. For sleeping additional people, we have a queen size air mattress that we can provide linens for as well as well as a twin size daybed with trundle in the den off the kitchen. The maximum occupancy set by the City of Nashville is 10 people.
In the living room you will enjoy a 65" flat screen Smart HDTV with access to Netflix and an Xfinity entertainment package with all the movie channels. The house has wifi that consistently delivers near 100Mbps download speed. The kitchen has been updated with new cabinets and polished concrete countertops. We also have a full-size, stacked, washer and dryer and treadmill available for your use should you wish.
One of our favorite things to do when the weather is nice is to sit out on the front porch after work and enjoy a cocktail. When the weather permits, you'll also have access to our back yard patio, pool and hot tub. The pool has a large tanning ledge that is perfect for staying cool on a hot day and enjoying a cold drink - or perfect for little ones to splash around in. The deepest the pool gets is 6 feet. The heated pool will stay open through mid-October. There are plenty of loungers and patio furniture for you to use by the pool as well as a gas grill should you wish to cook. You will also have off street parking for two large vehicles. We will communicate the best place to park additional vehicles should you need during your stay.
One thing about the listing to note is that when we list our house for rent, we will be staying in the guest house on rear of the property and we will park off the alley on the back of the property. You will have exclusive use of the house and we give our guests as much or as little privacy as they desire. We do want to make sure our guests understand, however, is that the back yard is shared between us and our guests so you may see us coming and going at times. Don't worry though, we're super friendly and are always just an Airbnb message away should you need anything! We look forward to hosting you in Nashville!
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have complete access to the house with the exception of the basement, closets and a few cabinets, where we will store our personal items. All exterior doors have keypad access and you will receive a unique keycode that will give you access throughout your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
For the times that we make this property available for rent, we will stay in the guesthouse. We will give you as much or as little interaction as you'd like! If there are times when we are not on site, we employ a management company you will have the contact information for who who can assist you with any problems you may encounter 24/7!
Otros aspectos destacables
The pool season will depend entirely on the weather, but generally we will close the pool around October 1st and reopen it around April 1st. The hot tube is open year-round, although we will turn the temperature down during the summer months.
- This is our home and we live in a residential neighborhood. Please respect our home and our neighbors as you would your own. Excessive noise, especially late at night, can be grounds for immediate eviction.
- Check-in is at 3pm and early check-ins are not available. Please plan your travel arrangements accordingly. We are happy to help arrange dropping bags prior to the 3pm check-in; however, to ensure the house is absolutely perfect for your stay we do need to give our cleaning crew and their quality control staff until 3pm before guests may enter the house.
- Please ensure you choose the correct number of guests when booking so we can make sure to have enough linens and amenities available for your stay.
- No smoking is allowed inside the house. You are welcome to smoke outside, just please appropriately dispose of your cigarette butts - we provide plenty of ashtrays. Inappropriately disposing of cigarette butts may result in an additional cleaning charge assessed against your security deposit.
- You are responsible for the behavior and actions of those staying in the house with you. Any damage done by you or your guests during your stay will be assessed against your security deposit.
- Please note that if you utilize the pool, hot tub or treadmill during your stay, you do so at your own risk. There is obviously no lifeguard on duty at the pool. Children should always be supervised by an adult who can swim.
- Please do not have glass in the pool or on the pool deck. We have plastic cups and wine glasses available for pool-side cocktails, please do not bring glass bottles out by the pool.
- This lot has two residences, this listing which is the main house, and a guest house which we stay in when renting out our main house. The backyard, including the pool, will be shared with our guests.
- Guest parking is available in the front driveway, which can accommodate 2 or 3 vehicles, depending on their size. Please contact us if you anticipate having more than 3 vehicles and we can help make additional arrangements. Parking in the back of the property is reserved for Luke and Mackenzie.
- The maximum occupancy of the house, as set by the City of Nashville, is 10 people. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate larger groups. Since violation of this occupancy limit can jeopardize our ability to keep our short-term rental permit, guests breaking this rule may be subject to immediate eviction.
- If you have any questions at all about any of the house rules, please do not hesitate to let us know prior to booking your stay!
Tennessee Real Estate Broker Licensing Act Disclosure:
Luke is required by Tennessee State Law [T.C.A. Title 62, Chapter 13, Section 403(7)(A)] to disclose his status as a licensed real estate affiliate broker and provide timely written consent that he has a personal interest in the renting of this property. By agreeing to our House Rules, you acknowledge that Luke's status as a licensee was timely disclosed and that you consent to Luke's personal interest in the renting of this property.
Este anfitrión tiene 263 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones