AMAZING CITY VIEWS
This spacious, fully-equipped apartment features:
-1 bedrooms with closets & sheets
-1 sofa bed in living room
-Fully functional kitchen
-Comfortable living room
Located in a privileged area in the heart of Melbourne, this prime location offers plenty of options for travelers, business people, and families.
Located next to Melbourne Central, State Library, free tram zone, supermarkets, shopping and tourist attractions
High quality furnitures, bright and spaces living area, plenty natural lights. All the setting and fitting will bring you a feeling like HOME. One of the best locations in the heart of Melbourne city, sensational view of the Melbourne Inner City skyline.
Disponible para huéspedes
We'll do our best for you to have a great experience.
Otros aspectos destacables
The apartment is on top of the QV complex, which have a public car parking with 24hr access. The rate is 12 dollar flat for weekend. And 12 dollar per night after 5pm.
- Check in is 2pm. Please don't try to check-in early unless already arranged as the cleaners need this time to prepare the home for your arrival.
-- Check in outside the standard checkin time can be arranged, with extra charge ($20) might apply.
- - Please inform your estimated time of arrival via email or SMS in order to have someone meeting you when you arrive
- - Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed on the property. We do not allow more than 4 guests. We do not allow parties on the property.
- - Be considerate to your new neighbors. Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am
- - Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited.
- - Do not drop anything down from the balcony.
- - This unit comes equipped with high speed wireless Internet Access.
- - Clean any spills up immediately.
- - Do not sit on furniture in wet clothing.
- - Turn off all lights and aircon when you out to conserve energy.
- - Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
-- No high heels or hard sole shoes to be allowed to walking around the apartment after 8pm, as the timber floor board might cause loud echo for the neighbors beneath.