We live in Jacksonville overlooking our beautiful lake --25 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from downtown, and 20 mins to the beach. We are minutes away from parks, shopping, local restaurants, coffee shops, and movie theaters too. Tinseltown is 5 minutes away as well as St. John's Town Center. You'll enjoy this central location to all that Jacksonville has to offer in our gated, quiet, and cozy neighborhood. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- No illegal activity
- Leave the kitchen as clean as you found it including counter tops, floor, and sink area.
- Please only access your Airbnb room and common areas. Other rooms are not part of your Airbnb rental.
- If using the refrigerator, only use the items you have purchased yourself. Our items in the home prior to arrival are not permitted for use unless asked permission from the hosts.
- Any other form of smoking/tobacco products in the home is not permitted including hookah, vaping, and dipping, etc.
- Relax and enjoy your stay!
I'm an elementary music teacher who loves to play violin at gigs, in orchestras, and at weddings. I pride myself in making sure everyone is taken care of and enjoy hosting any event because I'm good at being a main part of them! I love my dog Bailey and my cat Walla, they are the cutest.
"Vita Brevis, Ars Longa"