I have a 5floors villa, this listing is for the 3th, 4th and 5th floor.
There's a stairway outside the house, so each floor is independent with a security door.
Two Japanese-style rooms (tatami room spacious)
Three Western-style rooms.
The Japanese-style room is with Japanese traditional furniture.
That's very easy to access to Asakusa, Akihabara, Tsukiji market, and Sky Tree, and Senso-ji Temple as well.
Great sightseeing by water bus from Asakusa.
3F 2 Tatami of the Japanese-style rooms and traditional furniture of Japan
4F Two Western-style bedrooms with double beds; one dining room
5F One Western-style room with one double bed.
There is a shower room and a toilet on each floor.
There are two kitchenettes.
Ways to attractions:
Akihabara: walk to Minowa Station to take the Hibiya Line ,4 stations to Akihabara Station (7 minutes)
Shinjuku: walk to Minowa Station ,take Hibiya Line, 4 stations to Akihabara Station, walk to Lwamotochō Station, transfer to Shinjuku Line, after arriving at Shinjuku-3chōme Station via 6 stops, walk to Shinjuku (24 minutes)
Shibuya: walk to Minowa Station take the Hibiya Line, 2 stations to Ueno Station, transfer to Ginza Line, after 15 stations to reach Shibuya station, you can walk to Shibuya (30 minutes)
Tokyo Tower: walk to Minowa Station take the Hibiya Line, 14 stations to Kamiyachō Station, you can walk to the Tokyo Tower (27 minutes)
Tokyo Skytree: walk to Minowa Station to take the Hibiya Line, 2 stations to Kita-senju Station, 2 station to Oshiage Station to Tokyo Skytree (14 minutes)
Tsukiji Market: walk to Minowa Station take the Hibiya Line, 9 stations to Tsukiji Station, then walk to the Tsukiji Market (17 minutes)
Tokyo Disneyland: walk to Minowa Station take the Hibiya Line, 8 stations to Hatchōbori Station, and then transfer to Keiyo Line, 2 stations to Maihama Station, then walk to Tokyo Disney (35 minutes)
Disponible para huéspedes
You can use everything in the 3F、4F、5F room.
Just feel like in your own house.
In-room facilities and items:
Towels (O), bath products (O), shampoos (O), indoor slippers (O), toothbrush toothpaste (X)
* Taking into account the toothbrush toothpaste Everyone's needs are not the same, there is a difference between soft hair and bristles, toothbrush toothpaste did not provide Oh, please take it ~
Water heater (O), air conditioning (O) TV (O)
Kettle (O), cup (O), pot (O), cutlery (O)
Refrigerator (O), rice cooker (O), stove (O), microwave oven (O)
Bath (O), WIFI (O)
* The facilities inside the room can be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
Atención a los huéspedes
I usually will be in my office on the first floor, I will go to the station to shuttle you if I have free time.
If you need any help, just come to the first floor and find me.
Paid pick-up service is available. Please contact me if you want. Thanks!
Otros aspectos destacables
1. I hope my guests are kind and will keep my house clean.
2. Please don’t take pets into my house. Sorry about this inconvenience.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the room, also, no large PARTY, please do not bother the neighbors.
4. After 9 pm, please slow down the volume, because Japanese always want you to keep quiet at night.
5. Check-in time is after 16:00 and check-out time is before 11:00.
6. Facilities inside the room can all be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
7. Please do not to be noisy during your stay, there are some older uncles and aunts living around.
Durante el período del 24 de Diciembre de 2017 - 03 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.