* A comfortable private room, in a 2-bedroom apartment with a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
* Handy location, only 5 mins drive from AIRPORT (4.1 KM) and 15 mins from DT (8.5 KM)
* Perfect home base for anyone desiring a convenient midpoint between Vancouver Airport and Downtown.
* Ideal for layover.
* PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULE BEFORE BOOKING
We are located on the second floor of a low-rise heritage building.The apartment has everything you will need to make you feel at home during your stay.
This is a lovely bedroom as you can see from the pictures. It is very cozy and nice. The room has one single bed and a working desk. Towels, covers, pillows and sheets will be supplied.
We like to upgrade the bedroom from time to time. Therefore, it might not look exactly the same as the photo. But it would only be getting better and practical.
(NOTE: A SINGLE bed for a taller person might be a little small and uncomfortable )
You will have full access to living room, bathroom and limited access to kitchen to make coffee/tea, breakfast, and prepare light meals like salad and sandwich. You can use the fridge and microwave, but no cooking allowed.
With my super fast WIFI you can access the internet at any time with high speed, so you won't miss anything during your stay.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Shared bathroom
- Light use of Kitchen
- Living Room
- Coffee and Tea
- Clean and fresh linens and towel
- Shampoo and Shower gel
- FREE street parking
- Coin Washer and Dryer in the building. One wash load is $1.50, one dryer load is $1.50.
I work full time and during the day. So Check-In is after 6 PM and check-out is by 12 PM.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be here to greet you at check-in. I am happy to assist you in recommending places to see while you are visiting lovely Vancouver.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Otros aspectos destacables
- No elevator in this heritage building, making my home not suitable for someone in a wheelchair.
*NOTE: If there is anything during your stay that did not deserve 5 stars rating, please leave a personal note to me so that I can improve the service for my guests.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10PM. (STRICTLY QUITE HOUR)
- Please do not leave your personal belongings in the shared bathroom.
- KITCHEN is available for light meals or heating-up ONLY.
- We work full time and our check in is at 6pm because we work during the day. We can only take the luggages in earlier on the weekends when we are home. We hope you to understand that it would be difficult to accommodate early check-ins.
- Please read through the house description and rule before requesting your reservation.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.