Our modern, newly renovated 2-story apartment is in the heart of beautiful Roncesvalles Village! Clean, spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath, open space living with new kitchen and dinning area. Close to many restaurants, shops, bars, High Park, Lake Ontario, King and Queen street cars at your doorstep. Street parking & public parking lot is available (detailed description below).
Beautifully remodelled apartment with ample space throughout the two-bedroom loft. The apartment is on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the house and boasts a great layout allowing for lots of areas for privacy.
Please note, my partner, Mark lives here from time to time so there are personal belongings in the apartment. There may be food in the fridge and cupboards; you are welcome to use any of it.
Fantastic location in a quiet neighbourhood close steps from Queen St. W and shops, restaurants, bars. Close to downtown. Walk to the Lakeshore!
(There are two other units in this house - one on the main floor and one in the basement.)
Disponible para huéspedes
Completely independent apartment; you have your own entrance. We usually can accommodate 24 hour check-in/out.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are here for guests if they need any help, or not if you desire a quiet place.
Otros aspectos destacables
Sleeping Arrangements: The apartment is very spacious with 1,000sqft/100m2, and can comfortably accommodate 5-6 adults or 4 adults and 2-3 kids.
The main floor has a back bedroom with a double bed.
Upstairs has a bunk bed with a double on the bottom and single up top in the plus a queen bed in the master bedroom.
For seven adults, the sleeping arrangements would be 2 in the back bedroom on the double bed, 2 in the queen bed in master bedroom, 2 on the double bottom bunk, and 1 on the top bunk.
If you consider visiting with a larger group, feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have as we have additional units in the house.
• No smoking inside
• No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval
• Keep place clean (standard cleaning fees are included), extensive clean will be charged extra
• No pets allowed
• Keep main entrance door locked at all times.
• Please be environmentally conscious:
- Turn lights and electronics off when you leave
- Please no extensive long hot showers, save water and gas
- Don't leave water running unnecessarily, use dual flush button on toilet
- Recycle, separate garbage between recycling (blue), landfill (black)
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
• Non-verified AirBnB guest require to present prior to check-in valid Canadian ID, international travelers require valid passport. We reserve the right to request proper identification regardless.
• Report if you break or damage anything
• Return keys after your stay. We charge $95/main door key and $40/apartment keys
Hello Airbnb'ers! I am an avid fitness buff and love squash, tennis, cycling and absolutely love the outdoors. Of course I also love to travel.
As a guest, I am very considerate and tidy and am conscious of treating the places I stay with great care and respect.
My partner and I are relatively new hosts and we are very excited to create memorable experiences for you during your stay. I have been a guest in Airbnb homes so I know what I look for and aim to provide you with the best and most comfortable experience.
I look forward meeting you!