My place is close to all of the hip Seminole Heights restaurants and dining, activities, and art and culture. It is in a central location, very close to downtown, South Tampa and Busch Gardens.
You’ll love staying here because of the comfort and wonderful atmosphere. It is a split bedroom floor plan, so my guest will have their privacy.
My home is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. I also have an extra bedroom that can accommodate 2 additional guests
It is a 3bed/2bath home. The bedroom with the full size bed is the one available for the 1st 2 guest. You will enjoy your private bath. The office with the daybed is available if only there are more than 2 guest.
In addition, I have an air mattress that can be used for the remaining guests.
Disponible para huéspedes
Once the trip is booked, I will provide a code for the front door(that will be deleted the day of checkout).
I am super flexible for the check-in time and feel free to come in and out as you please.
Late checkout by approval only
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be sure to take out any trash you may have. The green bin is for recyclables only.
For parking, please use the side gate, I would hate to have to disturb my guests in order to go in and out of the garage.
- Smoking is allowed outside and only if you dispose of your cigarette butts properly.
- Feel free to use the BBQ, but remember to clean it up afterwards.
- I do not mind my guest having a few people over, with my prior approval. My alcohol is off limits unless offered.
- Be sure to pick-up after yourself (especially in the common area) and to do your dishes.
- Enjoy your stay and have fun :)
I live here, so chances are we can interact as much as you'd like or as little.