This cozy house sits right in front of Hunter Mountain and is only 10 minutes away from Wyndham Mountain. The house is tucked away in a private and quiet road with virtually no traffic. It was built with love and lots of attention to detail. It's minutes away from great restaurants, bars, lakes, creeks, mountains. Once you experience this charming home, you will want to come back over and over again.
This house has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
Room 1 (main floor) has a full size bed and large closet
Room 2: (second floor) has 2 twin beds and a large closet
Room 3 (second floor) has a twin bed and a large closet
The living room has a sofa (1 person can sleep in it) . Additionally, it has a fully stocked kitchen, a large dining table that seats up to 8 guests, cathedral ceilings with skylights and a lovely living room with a fireplace.
Disponible para huéspedes
The beautiful yard has an open deck off of the living room with panoramic views of Hunter Mountain where you can literally see people snowboard or ski. Enjoy a board game, a glass of wine, hot chocolate, a movie, or simply read a great book by the wood burning fire place, this is the place for you and your family and friends. The living room has a smart TV, so feel free to watch Netflix/Hulu/ Amazon TV etc. by simply connecting through your personal hotspot on your cell. The house does not have internet, but the phone reception and signal is very good.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please feel free to ask for any recommendations in the area.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Be kind to the house: leave it as you found it.
- No pets.
- No smoking inside. Please go outside but please don't discard cigarette butts in yard.
- Don't exceed maximum capacity of house (if owner discovers more than 8 people in the house, you will be asked to vacate and you will lose your deposit).
- Turn down heating when not in house.
- Relax and enjoy your stay!
1. Sound that is audible beyond the property is offensive to neighbors and therefore is prohibited.
2. There should be no parties or group gatherings other than the registered guests.
3. All trash must be bagged in plastic bags and placed in the trash cans outside. NO LITTERING.
4. Please DO NOT burn any candles.
5. Absolutely no pets allowed.
6. No smoking inside the house including the deck.
7. When you are not in the house, please turn off all the lights.
8. Please do not move our furniture in or outside the house.
9. We ask you to keep the screens shut and bugs outside.
10. Thermostat should be kept at assign temperature. We don’t want the pipes to freeze
11. Upon check out make sure all dishes are done and put back in the cabinets.
12. Strip all used linens and leave linens piled next to the bed.
13. No beer pong allowed in the house.
14. When departing the property, turn off all the lights and shut all windows, sliders and lock the front door. Put the key back in the lock box. DO NOT LEAVE KEYS INSIDE THE HOUSE. You may be charged $20.00 for the lost or replacement keys.
We are a family of 3. Catalina, Fabian, and baby Gaby. We love the great outdoors, and for the past 6 years, we have rented seasonal homes in the Northeast during different seasons for skiing/ lake house activities, etc. Now it's our turn to allow vacation renters to enjoy some of the things, we have enjoyed in our stay in different season rental. Great views, clean and pleasant rentals. Close to supermarkets, pizzeria, ice creams shops, great restaurant and bars, gas stations. You can reach us at any time for any questions or concerns.