AMAZING VIEWS! Your next adventure, or place of solitude, awaits your arrival. Whether you're coming to ski / ride, hike, bike, or just enjoy the all the beauty Lake Tahoe has to offer, you won't be disappointed with your cozy, "Zephyr Lodge" room.
Enjoy breathtaking views!!
Your nonsmoking, private ensuite room is located just inside the front door (downstairs), making it convenient for luggage or packs. The room is equipped with a small fire place that will help keep the room warm and provide a cozy, cuddly atmosphere. There is also a heated mattress pad, and a additional room heater both in the room and in the bathroom with their own thermostats, so we're confident you'll stay warm. (Of course forced heat). And fans for the warmer summer evenings are provided as well.
Your room adjoins the bathroom, no need to share or walk across the hall - it's truly en suite! There is also a small fridge for you use, right in the room!
Well behaved, non barking dogs / pets may be considered - preferable, one per visit.
Your room also had it's own backdoor so letting your pet out is easy or use it to place wet skis or boards to dry and be safe. There is back gate access for safe keeping of bikes too.
The neighborhood/area: PERFECT location, close to casinos, restaurants, nightlife, skiing, beaches/boating, hiking & riding trails. 1 hour to Reno, 20-30 minutes to the Carson Valley.
Disponible para huéspedes
If the owner is not home, feel free to go upstairs and enjoy making coffee or tea, breakfast... and enjoy the magnificent views of Lake Tahoe. On the upper floor is a bathroom, but we ask you refrain from using it, thank you.
Easy front door access right to your private en suite.
Parking is available on the lower portion of driveway (or host has a parking pad, depending on weather).
Atención a los huéspedes
Myself or my co-host will be available to assist you with any questions or concerns, please don't think you're bothering us as we want your stay to be pleasant and comfortable. We're very happy to help with things to do, places to visit, places to eat... I've lived over 40 years in the basin, so hopefully I have some good information! :-)
Otros aspectos destacables
Just an FYI, there is an attached apartment to the house which is utilized year round. They have no association / responsibilities regarding your stay (should you encounter them, they will be friendly and may be able to offer some good, local advice). Please keep this in mind regarding noise later in the evening.
- I look forward to hosting you in this warm, cozy, lodge style home! Taking note of these items / rules should make this experience perfect for both of us.
- No smoking.
- Please, remove shoes and snowy clothing, Skis, boards or boots can be left at entry area as well as out back.
- Be considerate of heat / heaters by turning them down when you’re out.
- Rinse dishes before placing in dishwasher.
- Try not to drive on driveway if snow covered as it will ice over and could become dangerous, shovels are available.
- Parking will be decided upon booking, and dependent on weather.
- Heat hot tub about an hour before use and turn down to 90 when done, please refrain from use after 10pm. (Further directions will be provided from owner if needed or you think you will use it).
- Beach towels will be provided for the hot tub or beach use.
- Well behaved, non-barking pets allowed, may require a deposit. Please clean up after them. Also, replace dog door, if used, in your room before departure.
- Preferably one dog per visit.
- If the owner is not home feel free to enjoy the upstairs and the beautiful views, but please refrain from using the bathroom up there.
- Please start dishwasher if you used it for more than just coffee or after a cooked a meal if is more than half full. (Unless noted from the owner).
- No fried cooking or foods on stove top or in microwave.
- Deposit is mainly for pets and/or to ensure hot tub is properly covered and turned down.
I have lived in the Tahoe basin for over 40 years and look forward to sharing my comfortable, warm in the winter, cool in the summer, house and local info with you. When I am around I am still on the go. :). Like to play golf, hike and ride bikes and enjoy my house and it's fabulous views and hope you will too.