A spacious cabin rental near the Ocoee River & McCaysville with wrap-around deck and mountain views. Spend time getting wet at the Ocoee Whitewater Center. Book this beautiful cabin near the Ocoee River and plenty of whitewater, trails and outdoors.
When it comes to a fantastic location, this cabin rental near the Ocoee River and McCaysville gives you access to whitewater, tubing, trout fishing, mountain bike, hiking trails, and joys of being cozy in a comfortable accommodation. You are under 10 minutes to the Ocoee River and white water rafting and this rental cabin is large enough to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. Your family or small group will enjoy the mountain views and the mountain community of Hideaway Falls. Although its location is one of its greatest amenities, this cabin rental also combines the classic charm of a mountain cabin with all the luxury guests crave.
Basic amenities include WiFi, large flat screen televisions, a full size pool table, gas fireplace, private screened porch and stacked stone outdoor fire pit. Traditional leather sofas and cabin decor give Treetops a cozy ambiance with open spaces with sunlight streaming through the large windows. Each bedroom in this Ocoee River cabin rental features French doors that open wide to to the fresh air and mountain views. Whether you choose to enjoy the view from your private bedroom or you choose to take advantage of the wrap around porch, you have everything you need to make the most of the scenic views.
Spend an afternoon on the Ocoee River, rafting or fishing, or hiking along the Tanasi Trail System. You might like to go horseback riding too with Blanche Manor. Before you return to civilization, spend some time enjoying the fresh pie at the Cider House Cafe.
Disponible para huéspedes
Year Round Mountain View
Board Games & Books for all Ages
Gas Log Fireplace (Seasonal use of gas logs is available October 1st- March 31st. Gas logs are disabled during the Summer months.)
Flat Screen TV with DVD in Great Room
Main level Master with Queen Bed & 32 inch flat screen tv
Master Suite with King Bed & 32 inch flat screen tv
Private Screened Porch off Master Suite
Terrace Level Bedroom with Queen Bed, 32 inch flat screen, & hot tub access
Board Games & Books for all Ages
Outdoor fire pit (Guests supply firewood)
Washer & Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Walking distance to cabins like Country Dreams!
Minutes from other cabins in Hideaway Falls Community
Under 10 minutes to whitewater rafting, horseback riding, & tubing.
Complimentary bath soaps, facial wipes & 1 single use laundry detergent left for each stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals offers guests a helping hand for the duration of their stay in the mountains! Express check in at each cabin ensures guests start their relaxation without delay, but a local office open 7 days a week is available should any questions or concerns arise. Also, the number for a local helpful after hours emergency line is provided to all guests at check in should they need assistance after staff have left the office for the day.
Otros aspectos destacables
Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals appreciates your business. To help you get a feel for the unique local flavor we have partnered with various local businesses to provide our guests with special discounts and offers. During your stay simply present your Cuddle Bucks Discount Card at any of the local merchants below to take advantage of a special deal!
RENTAL & RELEASE AGREEMENT
* Must be 25 years of age to rent cabin
* All cabins are nonsmoking
* All reservations, even last minute bookings are subject to cancellation penalties
* All reservations have a 2 hour window after arrival to report anything they find unsatisfactory. We try very hard to have everything perfect for each guest before they check in, but if something is wrong we use those first 2 hours to document it and make it right! We offer a local office and 24/7 contact for any problems.
* Cabins are in a forested area and guests may encounter wildlife. Also there are no leash laws in the area and I should not approach or feed any animals.
* There is a minimum $75 fine per 13 gallon trash bag of loose/unbagged trash found in the cabin or in the exterior trash cans upon my check out.
The Rental & Release Agreement is a legally binding contract between Guests, Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, Inc, and the cabin Owners. Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, Inc, serves as an AGENT, representing homeowners of vacation rentals in the rental program. By signing the Rental & Release Agreement Guests state they have read, understood, and will abide by all rules and agreements set forth. For $10.00 and other valuable considerations, including but not limited to being allowed to stay at the cabin, Guest agree and acknowledge the following:
INDEMNIFICATION: Guest hereby agree to hold Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, Inc, its owners, employees and agents (individually and/or collectively as “CUCR”) and the Cabin Owners, their employees and agents (individually and/or collectively as “Cabin Owners”) harmless and indemnify them against any and all claims, damages, suits, causes or action of damages and costs and legal expenses of any nature thereof arising from injury to a person or property or loss of life sustained in or about the cabin and associated surrounding lands and streets (the “Premises”) by any person or persons whatsoever. Guest agree that Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, Inc and the Cabin Owners shall not be liable for any personal injuries or damage to any goods, wares, or property regardless of how such injuries or damages may be caused. Guest assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect thereto.
LEGAL JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and the rights of the parties determined in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. It is expressly agreed and stipulated that this Agreement is deemed to have been made and to be performable in Fannin County, Georgia. Any action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, this Agreement, and/or related to a contract or tort claim shall be brought against any of the parties in the courts of the State of Georgia, County of Fannin, and each of the parties consents to the jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts) in any such action or proceeding and waives any objection to venue laid therein. Process in any action or proceeding referred to in the preceding sentence may be served on any party anywhere in the world. If Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals must obtain legal advice or counsel for matters arising from payment discrepancy involving a Guest or Payment vendor such as a credit card company, Cuddle Up Cabin Rental’s INC legal counsel Blue Ridge Law [931 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA * ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)] will seek rightful payment or collection for Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals on behalf of Owner. If disputes are transferred from Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals management to a collection team, Guest of record will become responsible for all charges proved to be their responsibility in a court of law. Guest payment may not be held in escrow. Escrow funds may be subject to certain repurchase agreements. This notice is in accordance with Tennessee State Law (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (b)(3)(D)
BASIC RENTAL POLICIES
All reservations become binding upon CUCR receipt of the funds at the time of booking. Cancellation penalties apply to all reservations. Written documentation from Guest responsible for reservation is required to cancel a reservation. Certified letters may be mailed to: Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, P.O. Box 760, McCaysville, Georgia 30555.
• Non-Holiday Cancellations:
o $65 penalty to cancel more than 30 days before the arrival date.
o $300 penalty to cancel 30-15 days before the arrival date.
o Full rental rate to cancel 14 or fewer before the arrival date.
(URL HIDDEN) • Holiday Cancellations:
o $85 penalty to cancel more than 60 days before the arrival date.
o $300 penalty to cancel 60-22 days before the arrival date.
o Full rental rate to cancel 21 or fewer before the arrival date.
* A flat administrative fee is charged in addition to cancellation penalty if guests requests a transfer of their reservation between listed properties.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is highly recommended for all reservations. Travel insurance protects Guest travel investment if an unforeseen event such as illness occurs. Trip cancellation insurance is 6.95% of the total cost of your rental plus either 12.25% (TN) or 12% (GA) tax and must be purchased before Guest final payment. For more information on this comprehensive coverage call our office at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
AGE & LIABILITY: The Guest entering into the rental agreement must be present during the entire stay. Specifically, no parent, grandparent, or other person may enter into the rental agreement and allow persons under the age or 25 to occupy the property without the person signing the rental agreement to be present and supervise. By signing this lease agreement Guest acknowledges they are 25 (or older) and are bound by all City and State laws. The states of Georgia and Tennessee hold the Guest responsible for any underage drinking. As Guest signing rental agreement is required to be present during the duration of the stay, Guest will be deemed as providing alcohol to minors and will be subject to prosecution under the laws of the state of Georgia or Tennessee.
TYPE OF USE: Properties are intended for short term residential vacation use. Rental agreements are unique to the Guest and may not be sublet or assigned to other persons. If Guest misrepresents the use of the property (said misrepresentation to be determined by CUCR) Cuddle Up Cabins may refuse occupants order the dwelling vacated and Guest will not be entitled to any refund. CUCR welcomes families, married couples, and responsible adults 25 years of age or older with the exception of married couples where at least one of the individuals is 21 years of age. Properties cannot accommodate group gatherings such as reunions, weddings, etc. CUCR does not rent to underage guests or college groups. Each rental is limited to the maximum number of occupants noted on the website.
GROUP RENTALS: Group rentals are considered to be any rental where more than one property is reserved under a single Guests name or for a single group, church, business or other associated entity. Anytime multiple properties are rented for a group a minimum of 2 chaperones over the age of 25 are required in each cabin for duration of rental. Additional funds may also be required for security deposits at each cabin rented. At CUCR discretion, group rentals may also be subject to a neighborhood watch during the term of their stay, at a rate of $150 per night per cabin. Complaints about behavior and noise at any cabin included in a larger group rental or any individual guest within the group may result in eviction of entire group from all properties without refund. Guest responsible for group rentals will be liable for any damages or repairs resulting from guest behavior and negligence.
TAX EXEMPT RESERVATIONS: Cabins located in Tennessee can provide tax exemption on their nightly rate for Guests with a valid tax exempt certificate. (I) The reservation must be made in a group name (2) Payment must be made by a form of payment showing the group name (i.e. credit card or check with group name) (3) The group name on the tax-exempt certificate must match all of the above. Request for tax-exemption must be made at the time of booking.
All properties are NON-SMOKING.
PETS IN CABINS: A limited number of “pet friendly” accommodations requiring additional fees are available. Our pet policy is strictly enforced and violation will result in immediate eviction, the forfeiture of all monies collected per the reservation cost, as well as a minimum penalty of $300 for additional cleaning.
PET FRIENDLY RENTAL POLICIES:
• Each owner determines whether to accept pets, CUCR cannot permit pets access to cabins that are not deemed pet-friendly.
• All Pet friendly rentals are subject to a non-refundable $30 flat pet fee.
• Cats are not permitted inside any property, small dogs only
• Puppies under 15 months old are not permitted inside any property
• Maximum dog weight is 25 pounds
• No more than 2 dogs are allowed in any property.
• Pet damage hold of $100.00 per pet, per stay is required on credit card
• Guests agree to be in full control of their pets at all times and take full responsibility for their pets well-being. While Guests are away their pet will be secured in a pet carrier and NOT left to wander inside the cabin, screened porch or outside.
• Pets MUST BE COMPLETELY HOUSE BROKEN! WELL BEHAVED AND PEST FREE!
• Pets are NOT allowed on any of the beds or furniture.
• None of the cabin linens or towels may be used on pets.
• Guests agree to bring pets’ crate and bedding for their pets.
• Guests will clean up any pet accidents in the cabin immediately.
• Guests will remove their pet’s waste from cabin grounds, deposit it in a plastic bag, and place in outside garbage
cans. Minimum fine for failure to clean up behind pet is $50.
• Pets are NOT permitted in the hot tub, if evidence suggests a pet has been in property hot tub there will be a minimum charge of $100 and the cost of a new hot tub filter.
• Guests will be charged an additional cleaning fee of no less than $50.00 if pet hair causes a delay in cleaning service.
• Should damage to the cabin, grounds or furnishings (including linens) or flea infestation occur, the guest is responsible for said charges up to and beyond the pet security deposit and will be charged to the credit card placed for pet deposit. If the credit card will not cover these charges guests will make arrangements with CUCR for replacing and/or repairing the damages. These charges include the time involved by CUCR in correcting, clean up, fumigation, replacement, repair of said damages.
• If any of these Pet Policy items are not met, guests are in violation of the Agreement/Contract. Guests agree that by signing this Agreement/Contract, they are authorizing CUCRs to charge guests credit card on file for any damages Sustained.
PAYMENTS: Bookings made through AirB&B are subject to posted payment guidelines. Bookings made directly through Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals- A $300 payment secures Guest reservation unless the planned arrival is within 14 days of booking date, in which case payment in full is expected at the time of booking. Reminder of rental balance is automatically charged to the credit card on file on the due date noted on the reservation paperwork. Major credit cards and money orders are accepted.
TAX: A City and State tax totaling either 12.25% (TN) or 12% (GA) is added to all reservations, this is the current tax rate ate the time of publishing and is subject to change.
PROPERTY PROTECTION: A Property Protection Fee is included in each rental and covers Guest for accidental damages up to $500. Guest will be responsible for all damages incurred over $500. Guest authorizes the charge of their credit card on file if intentional or excessive damage is discovered or additional cleaning is required after departure. Properties are inspected before and after all rentals. Guest shall be solely responsible for any and all damage to Owners property, including furnishings, household items, and personal property. Guest will be charged per item for the loss of any and all missing and damaged linens.
PROPERTY MANAGER TRANSFER OF RESERVATION: Should the property selected by a Guest become unavailable through the sale of premises or other disposition or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the rental CUCR, the CUCR may transfer the reservation to the best available, comfortable accommodations.
CONCIERGE & GUEST SERVICES: Concierge service providers are responsible for liability, refunds, or gift certificates. CUCR are not responsible for any misstatements by Guests, incorrect dates, times, email addresses, or any other incorrect information provided by Guests. All concierge service charges are final and non-refundable. Excursions are reserved “as is” on the date and times requested by Guests. CUCR will not be held responsible for injuries, death, loss or personal effects, or late arrival of Guests to pre-reserved excursions.
PLANNING FOR CHECK IN:
What to Expect
• CUCR offers 24/7 Vacation Assistance, with knowledgeable staff available in a local office Monday-Saturday from 9:00am-5:00pm & Sunday 12:30pm- 5:00pm as well as an afterhours emergency line for any emergency customer service issues that could arise after normal office hours.
• Cuddle Bucks Card, a special program for our valued guests providing discounts for local attractions like whitewater rafting, horseback riding, zip lines, mini golf, tubing, as well as the most unique shopping and dining spots
• Professionally Sanitized & Prepared Bed & Bath Linens
o Bed Linens- 1 appropriately sized sheet set per advertised sleeping area- 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, 2 pillow cases (1 pillow case for twin beds),
o Bath Towels- 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths, and 1 hand towel per guest
*If the number of towels provided is not sufficient please bring extra.
o Kitchen Towels- 2 dishtowels, 2 wash cloths
*Guest will be charged for any linens from inventory above that are missing or damaged at the time of check out
• Full access to advertised property amenities
• Welcome Kit: Each guest welcome kit contains
o 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
o 1 roll of paper towels
o 2 thirteen-gallon trash bags
o 1 dishwasher packet (for properties with dishwashers)
o 1 bar of soap for each bathroom sink
o Eye makeup remover pads
o 1 single use laundry detergent
Check-In time is any time after 4:00 p.m. Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m. the day of departure. Renter agrees to scheduled arrival and departure times. We make every effort to ensure your property is ready by 4:00 p.m. but we cannot guarantee it, nor can we accommodate all early check in or late check out requests.
CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS: Check in instructions are provided at check in and posted inside each property.
• Either pack or pick up extra trash bags, paper products, and dish soap while in route to the office or the cabin
• The property welcome book and postage signage should be reviewed immediately after Guest arrives at their property.
• All bed and bath linens are prepared by Take a Load Off Linens, please verify the following inventory for your property:
- Complete sheet set
- Complete towel set for each guest consisting of 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths, and 1 hand towel
- 2 dish towels and 2 dish cloths in property kitchen
*Guest will be charged for any linens from inventory listed above that are missing or damaged at the time of check out
• Within two hours of check in at cabin Guest should report anything they find unsatisfactory so we may address any and all concerns. After the 2-hour window has passed Guest is accepting the property "as is.”
• The After Hours Emergency Line is a voicemail-activated service. You must message stating your name, the cabin name where you are staying, and the nature of your problem in order for our staff to be notified of your problem. The line should only be used for emergencies, (i.e. no heat, no water, no air, power outage, severe leaks, smell of gas, or cabin lockouts).
• Please note stocking the refrigerator will temporarily raise the temperature inside. It typically takes a couple of hours for the refrigerator to chill recently stocked food.
• Cabins do not heat or cool as quickly as traditional homes. Please adjust the thermostat to a reasonable temperature upon arrival and permit a couple of hours for the cabin to acclimate. Turning the thermostat down too low during the summer to try to quickly cool the cabin will cause the HVAC unit to freeze and result in service call and professional service calls billed to the Guest.
• Guests should adjust the hot tub temperature upon arrival. If the spa was cleaned the same day Guests checked in it will take a couple of hours to heat the fresh water. Please remember the chemicals used to treat the hot tub water may have a negative reaction with materials in makeup, jewelry, swimsuits, or the chemicals in dyed hair. There are health risks associated with the use of hot tubs. Guests with heart disease, diabetes. high or low blood pressure, or any serious illness and pregnant women should not enter the hot tub without consulting a physician. Guests with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores or wounds should not use the hot tub due to the possibility of spreading infections. To reduce the chemical reaction on your skin it is best to shower with soap before and after each hot tub use.
• Please keep the hot tub cover on when not in use. Without the cover water will evaporate out of the spa & result in a drop in the water level, which can damage the spa motor. Also the hot tub cover will break if a child sits or stands on it.
• All fireplaces are available for seasonal use only. Whether using a fireplace or an outdoor fireplace never leave open flames unattended. NEVER attempt to build a wood fueled fire in a gas log fireplace!
• Wood Burning: If the cabin has an interior wood-burning fireplace an adequate amount of firewood for your stay is supplied. If you feel additional firewood is needed you may purchase it at any local convenience or grocery store. We do not provide kindling, Open the damper and while fire is burning turn fans and the central heat and air off to prevent smoke from being pulled in the cabin. Only dispose of ashes in the provided metal ash bucket.
• Gas Logs: The pilot light for the unit should be lit prior to your arrival. Depending on the cabin to use the gas fog fireplace you will either 1) select a time incremented button on a wall mounted remote to engage the fireplace for a specified time, 2) turn the unit on using `On/Off" switch on remote, or 3) turn the dial located on the front of the log set to the "On" position. Moving any of the logs could result in carbon monoxide poisoning! Do not move or tamper with the gas logs or put anything in the fireplace,
• Please keep in mind that although you may not always be able to see them, your cabin has neighbors. Keep the noise level to a minimum. Quiet time is 11:00 pm - 9:00 am & common courtesy is always appreciated.
• Our area does not have a leash law so it is very likely you will see a dog or cat passing by your cabin. Please refrain from playing with the animal or feeding it.
• If weather forecasts indicate snow, sleet, or freezing rain during your stay we strongly recommend you stock up on extra groceries & toiletries (trash bags, extra flashlights, imperishable foods, bottled water, toilet paper, diapers, medication) before going to your cabin. Also watch local weather reports (Chattanooga stations are typically more accurate for our area than Atlanta) to gauge how the winter weather will impact your scheduled check out.
VEHICLE ACCESS: Most properties are easily accessed in standard vehicles. Due to mountainous roads and limited parking guests may not be able to access properties with trailers, U-Hauls, motor homes, or on motorcycles. Guest should verify property access and parking before booking.
LOST GUESTS: CUCR provides detailed turn by turn directions to Guest for their property. Guests should NOT use their GPS to attempt to locate the property. No refunds or rebates will be offered if Guest cannot find rented property or rental office using provided directions.
YOUR TIME IN THE CABIN:
REPAIRS DURING RENTAL PERIODS: Even the best or newest equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. CUCR makes every attempt to make sure the property selected is in good working order before Guests arrive. Guests are responsible for reporting any issues dealing with that cabin within 2 hours of arriving. All maintenance problems MUST be reported and documented so they can be handled in a timely and professional manner. CUCR, an authorized contractor, or employee may enter properties at a reasonable time for the purpose of making repairs or for routine maintenance.
GUEST SERVICE CALL: If a technician responds to a Guest maintenance request and find all equipment is in working order and determines the problem was due to the Guest oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be billed to the Guest credit card. MINIMUM SERVICE CALL FEE START AT $35.00.
REFUNDS: Despite our best efforts some things are out of our control. The advertised rental rate will not be adjusted due to:
• Malfunction of equipment including: HVAC, well system, property appliance (hot tub, electrical breakers tripping power supply etc.), AV equipment failure (cable and satellite service and boxes, internet routers etc.), game room equipment failure
• Acts of nature or God including: inclement weather (falling trees, flooding, etc.), power outages
• General conditions beyond CUCR or Owners control including: road maintenance or repair, gas shortages, water or other utility services, construction noise
• CUCR is not responsible for individual community amenities such as scheduled pool and spa closures, etc. At the time of this publication all property amenities are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
• Wildlife encounters including, bear, deer, turkey, ladybugs, carpenter bees, wasps, scorpions, snakes, ticks, ants, chiggers, squirrels, mice, etc. Please pack plenty of bug repellent, refrain from using scented lotions and perfumes while here and plan to dress accordingly.
* Neither the CUCR nor the cabin Owner will be liable for any damages to Guest personal property, or any accident that may occur to during Guest occupancy in or on the property.
FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, AIR SOFT GUNS, ATVS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Evidence of use will result in a minimum fine of $500 and Guest is responsible for damages associated.
NOISE: Most neighborhoods have noise ordinances and quiet times are from 11pm to 8am. All speed limits should be followed in neighborhoods. CUCR reserves the right to terminate rental and ask disruptive guests to vacate loud and unruly Guests with no refund. If a police call is required as a result of noise, nuisance, trash, underage drinking, parking, over occupancy without exception or any other reason the rental agreement will be void with no refund due.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES: If any of the televisions, cable boxes, internet modems, gaming consoles are disconnected or the internet network name or password is altered, or the setup of the AV equipment is disrupted by Guest actions there will be a minimum charge of $45.
LOCKED STORAGE: Properties may have multiple locked closets or storage areas for personal use and/or housekeeping supplies. Locked areas are not included in the property rental and tampering with locks will result repairs and replacement costs.
DÉCOR: All rental accommodations are furnished and decorated to the Owners individual tastes. Furniture and accessories are subject to change as owners update their properties. Property furnishings should not be moved, Guest will be charged to move furniture back and any maintenance or repair costs that result.
SEASONAL INTERIOR GAS LOG & WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES: Interior fireplaces are available for seasonal use only in many, but not all properties. Fireplaces should never be used to cook or roast anything.
GAS LOG FIREPLACES: DO NOT rearrange or tamper with gas logs in any way, they have been positioned for safe and optimal operation. DO Not attempt to use gas logs when they have been disabled for seasonal use. Do not attempt to cook or roast marshmallows over gas logs.
WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES: Start with a small fire and build up, DO NOT overload wood burning fireplaces. Never leave fire burning unattended in property. Never use liquid accelerant or leave furniture too close to open fireplace.
FIRE PITS & OUTDOOR FIREPLACES: Outdoor fire features may be used year round. Guests must provide all firewood for outdoor fire features. If a Guest builds a campfire or fire pit area at a property does not already offer one, they will at minimum be charged to dismantle the feature. During interior fireplace season any firewood left at the properties is for interior fireplace use and cannot be used in fire pits.
TELEPHONES: Property land lines have long distance blocks and due to mountainous terrain cell phone coverage can be unreliable. Bring calling card for personal distance calls.
TELEVISION PACKAGES: CUCR cannot guarantee specific channel availability or change Cabin Owners selected programming package. Most properties offer basic programming packages and have complete or rating based blocks on PPV. Guests will be charged for any PPV programs viewed during their stay.
INTERNET: All network and password information for properties is provided on check in paperwork and inside cabin. Some properties have data plan usage limits in place. CUCR cannot guarantee device compatibility or prevent internet service failure. Using internet to stream movies at properties with usage limits will result in additional charges to the guest credit card. No refunds or compensation will be given for internet failure or device incompatibility.
• It is the responsibility of parents or designated guardians to determine and monitor any minor’s use of the internet.
• Filtering software does not block all materials users might find offensive.
• Guests use the internet at their own discretion and at their own risk. Cabin Owner & CUCR are not responsible for any injury or loss that results from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive, or illegal Internet communications.
• Guests understand the internet is not a secure medium and third parties may be able to obtain information regarding users’ activities.
• All communication over property network is subject to monitoring.
• Media and material stored in cabin network environment is subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Law.
• Use of internet service and any activities conducted online through the service shall not violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of the Cabin Owner, CUCR, or any third party.
• THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE PROHIBITED: Illegal Media Download and Streaming, Spamming and Invasion of Privacy of Others, Violating Intellectual Property Law, Transmitting Obscene or Indecent Speech or Materials, Transmitting Defamatory or Abusive Language, Hacking or Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities.
HOT TUBS: All hot tubs are drained, cleaned, refilled, and chemically sanitized prior to each guest arrival, as a result spa water may not be warm until the evening of Guest arrival. Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any occurrence associated with hot tub usage.
• Guest understands the health risks associated with the use of hot tubs and chooses to utilize the amenity with discretion and at their sole responsibility.
• Children near or in hot tub must be attended at all times
• Bromine floaters should be left in the hot tub at all times.
• Hot Tub cover should be left on spa when not in use.
• Under no circumstances should anyone stand on hot tub cover, if the hot tub cover is damaged during Guest’s stay they will be charged for replacement
• Hot tubs should not be disconnected from power source
• Normal filter cycle of hot tub should not be altered
• Extended use of hot tub and/or use by large group depletes sanitizing chemicals and leaves Guests vulnerable to infections.
• Guest should shower with soap and water before and after using the hot tub as some lotions, soaps, etc. mixed with the hot tub chemicals can cause a rash
• Guests with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or any serious illness and pregnant women should not enter hot tub without consulting a physician.
• Guests with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores, or wounds should not use the hot tub due to the possibility of spreading infection.
• If any residue from bath products, food, alcohol, clothing, etc. is found in hot tub Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of no less than $100 plus the cost of a replacement spa filter.
• If hot tub water becomes cloudy or begins to smell after use, Guest should not get back in hot tub and contact Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, immediately.
• Guests agree to pay an additional charge of $50 if they request an additional cleaning of hot tub during their stay.
• Guests will be charged for any repairs that result from draining hot tub, leaving cover off, or failure to report significant loss of water.
• No refunds or rebates will be offered over mechanical failure of hot tubs.
WATER ACTIVITY RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Guest understands swimming is an inherently dangerous activity, which can result in illness, serious bodily injury or death. Under no circumstances should any child under the age of 16 be allowed around water access or a swimming pool area without adequate adult supervision. Life safety jackets are strongly recommended for all water activities and under no circumstances should any person, adult or child, be allowed in the pool, creek, or river without a life safety jacket if he or she is unable to swim. There is absolutely NO DIVING, NO JUMPING, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AROUND POOL, NO GLASS OR FOOD ITEMS AROUND POOL AND WATER ACCESS AREAS. NO PETS IN SWIMMING POOLS OR HOT TUBS!!!! Guest and entire family/personal guests are permitted to use the swimming pool or water point of access at their own risk. On behalf of themselves and all guests, Guest hereby release and forever discharge CUCR and all owners of property from and against any and all liability or responsibility for claims, damages, causes of action or other suits whether based in law or equity in or contract any illness, bodily injury, bodily injury, personal injury, or death as a result of using the hot tub, swimming pool, water access or on the premises on which said water feature is located.
CHECKING OUT: Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m. the day of departure, unfortunately we cannot accommodate all late check out requests.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS: Check-out instructions are provided at check in and posted inside each property.
• Please do not wash cabin linens before departure. All cabin linens are handled by a professional linen service. Please follow the following steps to ensure an accurate tally of linens is made upon your departure:
- Leave dirty bed linens on beds and fold the quilt of comforter down to indicate the bed has been used.
- Leave dirty bath linens hanging in bathrooms
- Leave dirty kitchen linens in kitchen
*Guest will be charged for any linens from inventory listed above that are missing or damaged at the time of check out
• Check dresser drawers & outlets for cell phone, camera, and game system chargers.
• All trash should be bagged and left inside the exterior trash bin, DO NOT leave food or trash scattered throughout cabin.
• Bagged trash inside bin should be deposited in a garbage can with the fid attached. A minimum $75 fine per trash can will be charged for each can of loose or unbagged trash found inside or outside the cabin upon departure.
• Fill dishwasher with all dirty dishes, fill the dispenser with detergent (located under kitchen sink), & turn the dishwasher on. If property does not have dishwasher, please make sure no dirty dishes are left. Please DO NOT put dirty dishes in back in the cabinets.
• Unplug coffeemaker and toaster
• Unless otherwise posted please set cabin thermostat (Summer) 80 degrees & (Winter) 60 degrees.
• Verify all interior and exterior lights have been turned off.
• Verify all windows, doors, sliding doors & French doors are locked.
• In applicable properties all gate and pool passes must be left where instructed.
• Either leave the gas logs in the pilot position or verify any wood left in fireplace is no longer burning.
• Ensure cover is on grill and that the grill has been brushed with brush provided.
*Failure to complete required check out steps or the loss of pool and gate passes will result in an additional charge.
CLEANING FEE: Cleaning fees are structured to cover the cost of a standard departure clean. Guests must follow all check out policies. Leaving a property or hot tub in an unsanitary condition will result in additional cleaning charges.
LOST AND FOUND: Lock all doors when you leave your accommodations. Do not leave money or valuables unattended in the property; neither CUCR nor the owner will be held accountable or liable for any thefts. Items left behind will be returned only upon request. Forgotten items may be shipped back to guest for the cost of shipping, plus a minimum $25 fee and all forgotten items are discarded after 30 days.
Este anfitrión tiene 20 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals was founded in 2011 to offer luxury cabin accommodations to guests hoping to stay in the growing Blue Ridge Georgia area & near the whitewater rapids on the Ocoee River, home of the kayak and whitewater events of the 1996 Olympic Games held in Atlanta, GA.
Now offering secure keyless access & express check in at the cabin, guests of Cuddle Up can enjoy one of our cozy mountain retreats in the Blue Ridge, Copperhill, McCaysville, Ellijay, Blairsville, or Rock Creek areas! Mountain view, creek front, fish from cabin-- even waterfalls outside the front door, let our helpful staff find a spot that is perfect for your next mountain trip!
Cuddle Up continues to offer unique privately owned cabins catering to all groups, with various amenity packages. Whether you are planning a family vacations, group visits or just a quiet couples Georgia mountain retreat, the gals at Cuddle Up have you covered.
Also-- keep in mind the Cuddle Up Team specializes in concierge, those little extras that help make your vacation a true escape from the daily grind. From our exclusive Cuddle Bucks discount program, ticket purchases for local attractions, Smores kits, grocery delivery, birthday decorations, custom gift baskets, our staff goes the extra mile to make sure your mountain vacation surpasses your expectations!