GrandmaStay is located at the central Seoul, close to SeoulStation and Myeongdong. Namsan Park is only a minute away, so it's good to take a walk in the morning, evening.
Even if the house is at the heart of Seoul, the neighbourhood is peaceful that you won't be bothered by noises. Feel free to enjoy the relaxing moments of you reading books, drinking coffee, and listening to music via a turntable that is prepared for you. It will be our pleasure if you find the same warmth as you feel at home.
- No smoking in the room. Please use smoking on the roof.
- It's a quiet neighborhood, so please do not disturb your neighbors.
- Please turn off the boiler and the air conditioner when you leave.
- If there is more than 3 people, we will have a queen size extra bed.
- Our house does not have a separate parking lot. If you need parking, please use 'Namsan Botanical Garden Public Parking', which is 2 minutes' walk away. (Free from midnight to 9:00 am, 1,800 won per hour)
- Korean-style house is a culture that to take off shoes. Inconvenience, please wear slippers.
- Please contact us if you are using it for commercial purposes.
If you have any other problems, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you :)
Este anfitrión tiene 115 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am Soo and my husband is Hong.
My job is a fashion designer & Hong is a copywriter at an advertising agency.
We love to travel. We love it so much that for the past 10 years, we have travelled 57 cities in 21 different countries. Travelling is also very special as it introduced us to each other. (Yes, we actually met each other while travelling.)
We seek for inspirations. Things like photographs, music, design, architecture, interior designs and movies always inspire us. But our biggest inspiration these days is, of course, travelling through Airbnb.
We want to share a "life of Seoul" with you. Before we got married, We stayed at one of the most beautiful Airbnb host houses at Copenhagen. The host was a concept designer and a writer. She shared local restaurants and places to visit, and because of her, we could experience a glimpse of what it is like to "live" in Copenhagen, not "travel." It was an outstanding experience.
We believe that each city has its own specialities or colours. Same as Seoul! We would love to share what it is like to "live" in Seoul.
Hope to meet you soon.
Soo & Hong