A family run home stay located in proximity to city monuments, airport and railway station. It's a tastefully built and luxuriously furnished bungalow. The room is equipped with modern amenities having a king-size bed with spring mattress a large and impeccable en suite bathroom along with a dressing space. The guests have access to lobby with sitting area and dining space, balcony and the terrace.
Its located in a peaceful neighbourhood with adequate security arrangements in the colony.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can use the Lawn, terrace, balconies and lobby. There is adequate parking space available.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available to any quarries or assistance all the time, in case I am outstation then a caretaker is staying there and will be available for your assistance. Feel free to make a call on my number if am outstation.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We don't encourage drivers to stay at the house.
- No loud music or noise.
- Smoking only in designated areas only.
- Extra person will be charged INR 800/- per person.
- Electricity charges as per actual consumption, please ensure correct recording of electric meter reading at the time of check-in & check-out.
- No accommodation for drivers.
- Additional charges for extra person beyond two guests (Rs 500 per person that includes breakfast also).
- Foreigner Guests are requested to submit photocopies of Passport and Visa.
- Electricity charges as per actual consumption. Please ensure correct recording of electric meter reading at the time of check-in & check-out.
- Meals on request will be charged as per the menu
Este anfitrión tiene 9 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I belong to a traditional Rajput noble family of Sheora Natwara (erstwhile Jaipur State). Am married to Col Harendra Singh who hails from noble family of Kothariya part of erstwhile Mewar State (udaipur). I am fond of interacting with people and cooking traditional Rajasthani cuisine. Collecting antique and handicraft articles is my passion.