The apartment is situated within the 17th Century Pugliese style farm house built from Trani stone. It has a courtyard, a family chapel, a walled garden available for use and lies amidst hundreds of hectares of olive groves.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the farm house and is accessible via the main door through the courtyard.
The apartment comprises
- a large living area with a couch, dining table and a balcony which looks out over the farmhouse courtyard and the surrounding countryside;
- a main bedroom with a balcony which looks out over the farmhouse courtyard and the surrounding countryside;
- a bedroom with two single beds and a window overlooking the walled garden;
- a bathroom with shower and washing machine;
- a fully-equipped kitchen.
The farmhouse is furnished in a classic, refined style giving it an extremely relaxing and comfortable feel. There is a wi-fi connection and TV.
The rest of the Masseria Schinosa is lived in by the Schinosa family and also produces wine.
The farmhouse is accessible only by private means and is 7km from the delightful city Trani.
The farmhouse will guarantee you a relaxing break, surrounded by silence and the green century old olive trees of the farm.