Departamento o casa entera
Beautifully renovated townhome in the heart of Frisco. This three bedroom, two bathroom townhome is a short walk from Main Street where you can find shops, restaurants, and bars. Just a quick car ride away are the many ski resorts, hiking areas, and picturesque Lake Dillon. We welcome you to book your stay and enjoy the luxury that this townhome has to offer.
Brand new renovations! Enjoy the luxury of this newly renovated townhome just five blocks from Main Street in the town of Frisco! The Frisco Mountain Retreat is a three bedroom, two bathroom, townhome located in the desirable town of Frisco. The third bedroom in this home is a loft which is reached by a newly built staircase that leads the loft area with two queen beds. Whether you are travelling alone or a family seeking adventure, the Frisco Mountain Retreat has everything you need to for a comfortable stay within close proximity to bars, restaurants, shops, and world class ski resorts. In addition to prime location, the Frisco Mountain Retreat's recent renovations provide the luxury you need for a comfortable stay after a long day of adventure. Luxury renovations include exotic Brazilian Koa hardwood floors in the bedrooms, custom heated imported Turkish Scabos Travertine tile floors on both levels, high end bathroom fixtures, glass enclosed walk in showers with body jets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, fresh paint, high definition LED 70 inch T.V. with Comcast premium cable package including channels such as HBO, NFL Red Zone, Starz, surround sound, high speed wireless internet, high efficiency washer and dryer, ultra-plush carpeting, custom lighting, and a tankless water heater with on demand hot water that will never run out.
This townhome is perfect for travelers looking for the comforts of home. As guests enter the front door on the ground level, they will immediately notice the attention to detail and care that has been used to maintain the home. The imported Turkish Scabos Travertine floors will warm your feet with just a flick of a switch while the entry way provides plenty of room for storing your ski boots and jackets so that you can retreat upstairs to relax and enjoy the comforts of home. Each of the two bedrooms on the ground floor offer a queen bed with high thread count linens, down comforters, and Brazilian Kao hardwood flooring while the additional bedroom (loft space) accessible by stairs provides two more queen beds with high thread count linens and down comforters. The loft is partially enclosed as you see in the pictures where the window overlooking the living area has shutters that can be opened or closed for more privacy. There is not a door at the top of the stairs but the opening is small so the sleeping area isn't entirely visible from the living area. Please note that the staircase to the loft is steep so only those comfortable with the stair case should consider this for their sleeping accommodations. You can see this in our pictures. Our accommodations can comfortably meet a group of 4-8 people with a full bathroom located on each of the two floors. The ground floor bathroom features a walk in Onyx shower with massage head and two body jets and a full size vanity outside of the shower area to allow the convenience of two people using the bathroom space at once. The upstairs bathroom offers just as much luxury with marble countertops, slate flooring, and a glass enclosed shower with amazing water pressure. The kitchen provides heated travertine floors, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. With plenty of cookware, utensils, and dishes guests can easily prepare a home cooked meal to enjoy around the dining table. A comfortably appointed living room features brand new ultra-plush carpeting, a 70 inch high definition television, cozy seating, a wood burning fireplace, and beautiful views of Mount Buffalo from the balcony.
Main Street is a short walk or car ride away and offers bars, restaurants, boutiques, and shops open throughout the day and evening hours. Within a short drive you can also find grocery stores, including Whole Foods, ski rental, Marina amenities, ski resorts, and recreational facilities. And throughout the spring, summer and fall, visitors can find numerous options for camping, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting and boating.
Copper Mountain 7 minutes
Breckenridge Ski Resort 15 minutes
Keystone 20 minutes
Loveland 20 minutes
Arapahoe Basin 25 minutes
Vail Mountain 30 minutes.
Our home is maintained by a professional cleaning service so we are sure that you will find the accommodations to be clean and well maintained. We ask that you care for it with the same love and respect that we do. This rental is ideal for travelers looking for a positive rental experience who will abide by the rental rules and regulations. This rental is NOT ideal for groups over 8, parties, and individuals who are unable to leave the home in the condition it was provided.
Check In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
***ALL travelers subject to a guest registration form and a guest agreement.
***Smoking and pets are NOT allowed in our home.
***Three night minimum required on ALL rentals.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the townhome using an electronic lock system as well as parking in directly front of the home.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests can reach the owner using the message thread and email. Our process is well organized and seamless but questions are always welcome. In an emergency the owner or a personal contact can be reached by phone.
Otros aspectos destacables
Guests will be required to complete a Guest Registration form and Guest Agreement. These will be sent upon booking. The Guest Agreement will contain House Rules and suggestions for making the best of your stay.
• Smoking is not permitted on the property.
• All items within the Frisco Mountain Retreat are the property of the owner and should be left on premise. This includes but is not limited to furnishings, electronics, wall hangings, kitchen items, towels and linen, cleaning supplies, paper towels and toilet paper etc. Removal of any of these items is stealing and will result in a loss of your deposit.
• Guests will take all measures possible to keep the rental property in its provided condition.
• Report all maintenance or service issues to management immediately. Unreported maintenance issues, damages, lost or broken items will result in the loss of your security deposit and/or claim against your Damage Protection Plan due to the expedited costs of resolving such matters on short notice to ensure our home is ready for the next renters.
• Keep all doors and windows locked when leaving the home. It is always recommended that you always lock windows and doors, including your vehicle, even when you are in the home. Renters are responsible for any items lost or damaged as a result of theft or damage from exposure to natural elements when the property is left unsecured.
• Check In Time: 4:00 p.m.
• Check Out Time: 10:00 a.m.
• Stays longer than one month will require a cleaning mid-stay. Additional cleaning fee applies,
• Quiet hours to be observed between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Noise travels easily so please be respectful of the neighbors.
• The stairs to the loft are steep and non-conforming so caution must be exercised when using them. If you are unable to safely climb them for any reason, or are uncomfortable climbing these stairs, then please refrain from doing so.
• The stairs from the first floor to the second floor are of wood construction. If they become wet they can and will be slippery and dangerous. Please use the handrail and be cautious while using the stairs. Please take care not to damage the stairs by dragging objects up them or damaging them with inappropriate footwear.
• Please remove your shoes upon entering the home and leave them in the foyer area. This will avoid tracking in snow (which makes the stairs wet and slippery- see above) and dirt.
• Absolutely no ski boots to be worn in the house. This will damage the floors and or stairs.
• A shovel and broom are provided by the front door. Please shovel/sweep the immediate area under the awning and single stair outside the front door to provide for a safe and clean entrance to the home. This is a small area. The rest of the adjacent parking lot is professionally plowed.
• Please keep shovel and broom where you found them, just inside the door. Do not leave them outside please.
• Snow is a frequent occurrence in Frisco. Please move your car when the snow plow truck is plowing the parking lot so that our parking lot can be plowed. If you are home and you hear the plow in the lot please get up and move your car/coordinate with the plow driver Bob. It is best to avoid leaving your car in the same spot for multiple days during snowy conditions so he can plow properly. If you see your car was "plowed around" one day then please move it to a new spot.
We appreciate you taking care of our home during your stay and look forward to hosting you!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Hello! My name is Eric. My wife Amy and I live in Denver and use our townhome as a second home when it is not being used by travelers. We enjoy the space, comforts of home, and its close proximity to everything in Summit County. Our two daughters enjoy playing in the loft and we have found that it offers the additional space needed when a second family joins us for a stay. We continue to use the townhome and hope you will enjoy it as much as we have.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.