Departamento o casa entera
Ideal location close to Bear Mountain resort in Lower Moonridge.
Two-story cabin with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms beautifully decorated with mountain accents and log furniture.
Downstairs: Open floor plan (living, kitchen & dining) + 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom.
Upstairs: Large mezzanine (500 sqft) can sleep up to 5 persons & 1 bathroom. Wood fireplace, high ceiling, log furniture and accent decors make this cabin extra charming and the true mountain vacation retreat you had been looking for.
Sunset BEARadise is a 2-story cabin tastefully decorated with warm Big Bear accents and beautiful log furniture. This super clean homey feeling cabin is just recently available to rent.
- The first level has an open floor plan with high ceilings in the living-room, kitchen and dining room.
- Comfortable and cozy sofas in the living room to rest in front of the wood-burning fireplace or watch TV (cable, Roku smart TV).
- Solid wood dining table sits 8 persons comfortably.
- Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, all cooking utensils and breakfast bar.
- 2 bedrooms with log furniture and each equipped with a Roku TV.
- A full bathroom with tub and laundry room completes the 1st floor.
- Upstairs, a huge mezzanine (over 500 sqft) will quickly become the kids (and adults) favorite place to play (dart, hockey, board games) and watch TV (cable, Roku, DVD). Between the log bunk beds (double at the bottom/ single on top) and the large sleeping couch, the mezzanine can easily sleep 5 people. An additional bathroom completes this floor.
- Outside, a semi-circular driveway will accommodate up to 4 cars. A basketball hoop and a sledding hill from the street to the bottom of the yard to test your fitness level at 7,000 ft elevation. Walk down a few steps to reach the covered patio ideal to relax outside while looking at the snow.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to entire cabin. One of the great things about the 2nd mezzanine floor is that kids can be in one living area watching cartoons, playing games and adults in the other watching their favorite show, cooking.
Atención a los huéspedes
We like to give our guests privacy, but you are welcome to contact us, anytime, with questions or concerns. We are available via text, email or telephone call. We usually respond to any messages within an hour.
Otros aspectos destacables
Street parking is not available per the city/county overnight.
Our driveway is authorized for up to 4 vehicles.
Please make sure you carry snow chains in the winter.
1. Check in is 3pm - Check out is 11am.
2. Please be respectful to neighbors especially after 10pm.
3. There is no trash collection in Big Bear. Please take all trash to 41974 Garstin Rd. public trash site at checkout. It is on your way out as you leave Big Bear. Trash Bags are provided. $15.00 will be charged for every bag left at property.
4. Please don't wear shoes inside the cabin to keep the carpets spotless.
5. At the end of your stay, please put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the cleaning cycle. Please leave the house as you found it with the exception of bedding, towels, deep cleaning of bathroom and kitchen which are part of the cleaning fee. We ask you to treat our house the same way you would want your house to be treated.
6. Feel free to use anything (BBQ, toilet paper, paper towels, salt, pepper, oil, cooking ingredients, etc...)
7. Leave key in Lock box when checking out.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Avid triathlete and outdoors enthusiast, I love spending time with my wife and kids in our wonderful Big Bear Cabin skiing, mountain-biking, running or jet skiing on the lake.