The Olive's Double Room is situated in Via tuscolana just 5 minutes by walk from Furio camillo metro station (Line A) and about 5 minutes from Roma Tuscolana's train station that connects you to Fiumicino Airport (train every 15 min) in about 30 minutes.
In front of the house there is bus stop number 85 that in max 15 minutes brings you in front of the Colosseum and in 10 minutes to San Giovanni's First Catholic Church in the World! Colosseum by walk max 35 minutes!
- at 400 mt by walking to metro A (Furio Camillo)
- at 1.9 km by walking (or 3 metro stops) to San Giovanni's First Catholic Church in the World!
- 500 mt by walking to Roma Tuscolana's train station to Fiumicino airport. Runs every 15 min(Mon-Sat). Every 30 min(Sun). Price 8 euro.
- 4 km from Termini station (6 metro stops or directly by bus number 16 brings you down directly to the apartment) where you can take bus to Ciampino and Fiumicino airport (I suggest you use the train from Roma Tuscolana for Fiumicino Airport) with companies Tam, Terravision and Schiaffini. It takes 30 minutes to Ciampino.
-5,3 km from Tiburtina Train station but just in ONE stop from Roma Tuscolana train station in about 7 minutes. FlixBus and more companies runs from here which connect Rome with Florence, Siena, Bologna, Milan, Naples and lots of other cities of Italy.
-at 6,9 km to Vatican City (direct metro from Furio camillo to Ottaviano Metro station in about 20 minutes)
During friday and saturday night metro is opened till 01.30 A.M.
During the night after midnight(when metro closes) available night bus N1 from Piazza della Repubblica or Termini station every 15 minutes. It takes about 10 minutes.
The Olive' room is a very silent room as it faces the internal side of the building!
Being at the attic of the building on the 8th floor the apartment is very bright!
Apartment has a large bathroom and a chromatic lighting shower system.
1. BATHROOM IS BEING CLEANED EVERYDAY! Shampoo and toilet paper always provided to guests included in the price. A professional hair dryer as well.
2. Allowed to smoke in the balcony accessed from the kitchen.
3. No bicycles inside the hall of the building (common area for everyone in the building and needs to be free). Instead you can bring them upstairs or leave them outside the building itself at your own risk.
4. CLOSE THE DOORS OF THE LIFT OF THE BUILDING AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLOSED ONCE USING IT.
5. Extra at request: Wifi - Optical fiber 100 mb/sec - 3 euros - 1 day, 5 euros - 2 days, 6 euros - 3 days, 7 euros - 4 days, 8 euros - 5 days and so on.
6. LOCK your door and more important of all LOCK apartment's door before going out!
7. Specify your travel arrangements in order to estimate your check-in and check-out time in order to smoothly arrange your arrival and departure.
8. No fees for late check-in.
9. If you need to drop off your luggage before 15.00 - the earliest time for check-in or for to leave your luggage later than 12.00 - the latest time for check-out the fee for that is 5 euros.
10. Professional ironing station provided in the room.
Appartment has 3 rooms. In two of them lives me and one friend of mine.
Atención a los huéspedes
For any information about Rome and things to visit just contact me and I will give you further information.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones