The Purple Palace sits gracefully on the banks for the Talari River overlooking the spring fed ponds. This cabin is one of Finca Mia's favorite and most-requested jungle hideaways! This delightful guest retreat features two bedroom suites; a covered outdoor lounge and mini-kitchen; and an exquisite outdoor bathroom suite. Treat yourself!.
Guests may rent one or all of our cabinas at Finca Mia, depending upon availability. Our Green Season rates are in effect from May 1 through November 30. This is the ideal location for a family reunion or corporate retreat in a stunning tropical paradise!
Situated on the Rio Talari at the base of the Chirripo Mountain Reserve, Finca Mia is a tranquil jungle retreat offering many amenities for travelers seeking a unique Central American experience. Our cabinas are created from natural, local materials and are built into the jungle landscape, making them look like charming fairy cottages tucked among boulders along the maze of stone pathways criss-crossing our 25-acre property.
We cultivate the organic gardens which provide many of the fruits and vegetables served to guests of Finca Mia. Guest meals (three family-style meals per day) prepared by our on-site chef are offered at an extra charge of $50 per day per person. Kids under 5 eat free!
All meals are prepared fresh daily with lots of love and local ingredients to cater to the diverse tastes and diets of our guests. Shared meals in the kitchen long-house create an intimate, community feeling.
Disponible para huéspedes
In addition to your cabin quarters, all guests of Finca Mia have access to
• La Cocina, the spacious community lounge attached to the kitchen, featuring a cozy reading nook with wood-burning stove, books and games.
• Stunning yoga deck overlooking Talari River valley (available for personal use as well as private or group yoga classes*)
• Rio Talari trails, swimming holes & colorful hammocks !
• On-site spa and wellness services* such as Swedish and Thai massage, Chinese acupuncture, spa facial & exfoliation treatments, and more.
* Additional charges apply for yoga classes and spa/wellness services.
Atención a los huéspedes
Upon your arrival, we warmly welcome you, escort you to your cabina and give you a tour of our lovely jungle paradise. We then leave you to enjoy the rushing Talari River, tropical birdsong, and peace and quiet of this magical mountain valley.
We live on the property and are available 24/7 should you have questions or need assistance.
We may see you at mealtimes, if chef services are ordered, and we are happy to provide maps and info to help you explore the surrounding area.
Otros aspectos destacables
• 24/7 Free Wifi: At Finca Mia, we encourage guests to enjoy the opportunity to relax, rejuvenate and unplug during their visit to our farm -- and we know that they may want or need to keep in touch with the outside world via email and the internet. Therefore, free wifi is available 24/7 in designated community spaces on our property (but not in individual cabinas as they are too far away from the signal).
• Laundry: we offer laundry services for $10 per load line-dry and $15 per load electric-dry.
What To Bring:
• Layers! Up here in the mountains, you'll find that the evenings are deliciously cool compared to down on the coast. Pack a few long layers (hoodies, beanies, yoga pants, socks) for evenings and mornings (long sleeves and pants also help keep the bugs at bay during dawn and dusk hours!)
• Bug Spray: speaking of bugs, our farm is in the jungle so yes, there are a few bugs! Deet-free insect repellant is best for you and the environment.
• Hiking Shoes: you're welcome to go barefoot here and if you like to get out and hike, we have plenty of room to do it! Much of the terrain here is hilly and rocky so shoes with good tread and ankle support are recommended.
Flashlight/Head Lamp: It's very dark here at night, making for amazing after-dinner stargazing! Pack a flashlight or head lamp to carry with you after dark so you may safely traverse the pathways on our property.
• Please let us know if you have pets and we can discuss the possibility of you bringing them with you.
• Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas on the grounds -- please clean up all remains, thanks!
• We expect our guests to treat our cabinas, community spaces and gardens with the same care and respect they show their own homes and lands. Gracias!
Este anfitrión tiene 6 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones