It sits on 10 acres and is over 4,100 square feet of luxury. It is private and very relaxing. Grab your friends and come relax and enjoy the beauty the Ozarks has to offer. We are 10 minutes from Hooten Town Canoe rental, 25 minutes to Springfield and 35 minutes from Branson, 10 mins. to Two Rivers bike park. My place is close to parks. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the ambiance, and the outdoors space.
The home is Aspen in style with rustic touches, the rooms are decorated to inspire you to relax and love. The bedrooms are all romantic in style to enhance your experience. There are four themed bedrooms, The Chinese Empirical Room has a 200 year old hand carved Chinese wedding bed with a private bathroom, the master is a french provencial with a canopy bed beautiful garden tub complete with candles and bath salts to set the night off right, a 1920 room complete with furniture from the 1920, and a Venetian Courtesan room that is inspired with Italian flare.
The loft is huge and has extra beds for kids or large groups.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire home. The home has all the basics for cooking, spices, flour, sugar, tea, coffee, and other cooking essentials as well as access to the pantry that has a few extra items you might have forgotten.
Atención a los huéspedes
You will have my phone number to have access to me at anytime after you book.
If you are interested in special staging, champagne, beer, candies, flowers or something you need me to set up before the arrival please call and we can get that done.
Otros aspectos destacables
The city of Crane has some adorable antique shops, and an amazing little bakery in downtown.
Also Two Rivers bike park is 10 minutes away.
The James Rives is also 10 minutes away and Hooten Town does canoe rentals during the season.
ATV trails: Chadwick Motorcycle and ATV area is 52 minutes from our home and they offer trails to ride on. The link below give details as well as permit requirements.
Wilson Battlefield is 12 minutes from our home. Wilson's Creek was the first major Civil War battle fought west of the Mississippi River, and the site of the death of Nathaniel Lyon, the first Union general killed in action. Click the link below for more information:
Special note: We do not have a TV at the property. We want our guest to reconnect to each other without the distractions and noise of the city. We have noticed in our personal lives our souls are dying to reconnect to our loved ones but with so much noise in our every day life it is impossible.
No smoking Not suitable for pets
Please read and understand before you book it.
1. This is a NON SMOKING home.
2. NO PETS are permitted in home for any reason.
3. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
d. All doors are locked anytime you exit the property and the key is left back in the lock box.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per home is limited to (16) persons unless pre arranged.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY during peak holiday travel
5. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
BRING YOUR OWN BEACH OR SWIMMING TOWELS. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
7. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice until deposit received and reservation is confirmed.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms.
Thank you and have a GREAT TIME!!!