Merhaba! Turquoise House is a traditional Cypriot-style courtyard house in a quiet neighborhood of Gazimagusa's Walled City. With sea breezes and starry nights, the rooms, gardens, courtyard and roof deck of the house provide plenty of space for relaxing after a day of touring. Visitors have immediate access to the historic wall-top for strolls and views, the Mediterranean seashore for fishing/ swimming/ sunbathing, and all the local restaurants and shops of both the old city and the new.
- Check-out time is 11am
- Primary guest must have a Government ID on file with AirBnB
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am (hosts and guests), parties by guests are not allowed.
- This home's plumbing cannot withstand the disposal of any foreign objects (not even toilet tissue) being flushed in the toilet. Appropriate disposal is provided.
- No smoking indoors or in the courtyard at any time, includes all vape products and recreational pharmaceuticals.
- Visitors are not allowed on property, only registered AirBnB guests.
- Cats live in this home, so those with allergies may wish to book elsewhere. Also, guests may not permit the cats to go outside the house.
- Please leave our home in the condition similar to which you found it. We enjoy sharing it with you.
- Ensure all doors and all windows are secure and locked every time you leave the premise.
- Please have respect for our neighbors. They are good people.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I am community cultivator, place facilitator, naturalist, and explorer. I have dabbled in a few languages and feel like I have traveled extensively for a smalltown girl. I love finding the places where the locals don't expect tourists to be strolling.
America's southwest high desert region, the Mediterranean coasts, Michigan's lakes, and a retreat in Kyoto might be my favorite places on Earth. I am drawn to nature's watering holes and natural oases wherever I go. I really enjoy keeping up a letter exchange with nine of my distant nieces and nephews and I follow my beloved mother's motto: Everything in moderation including moderation.
I have traveled and extensively with my spouse, so you'll find more hosting and hosted reviews there.