Our pretty detached house & annexe (sleeps 9) enjoy a rural location,in the beautiful Meon Valley & South Downs National Park.
I know, we haven't got many reviews! We were with English country cottages, luxury cottages website for 4 years, this is our first year on AirBnB & we welcome our first guest this month (August)!
The large garden is a haven giving a perfect setting for al fresco dining with friends & family. You could choose to relax all day but there is so much to explore!
The Crest Droxford Holiday Home
Stylishly furnished tucked away detached house and annex, perfect for multiple families / groups of friends due to the spacious layout. We have numerous repeating guests from cities who enjoy escaping from it all for the weekend!
I know, we haven't got any reviews! We were with English country cottages, luxury cottages website for 4 years, this is our first year on AirBnB and we welcome our first guest this week (August)!
Booking notice required : 24 hours
Our pretty detached holiday cottage and annexe enjoy a rural location and lie on the edge of Droxford in the beautiful Meon Valley and South Downs National Park.
Both the house and the annexe are beautifully furnished and spaciously laid out to provide a relaxing home from home feel with added comforts, including a wood-burning stove, free wi-fi, open fires and a gym.
The large lawned garden is a haven in the summer months, providing a perfect setting for al fresco dining with friends or family. Within the grounds are a childrens 2 storey wooden playhouse and swing, a large gas BBQ and various eating areas.
Large living room with 2 sofas, a large TV & wood-burning stove.
Sitting room with 2 sofas & open fire - games & childrens DVD library.
Dining room with large dinning table (seats 9) with open fire. All with wooden floor.
Kitchen, fully equipped you will feel truly like its a 'home from home'.
Utility with washer/dryer leading to garden.
Separate downstairs loo.
All rooms have amazing views out to the countryside.
Large double bedroom with Kingsize bed, wooden floor, en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower.
Double bedroom with ornamental fireplace, wash basin.
Twin bedroom with various Children’s toys
Bathroom, over-bath shower, toilet.
Annexe (all downstairs): Living room/kitchen area with TV. Double bedroom. Shower room with double shower cubicle and toilet.
A private garden adjoins the annex.
•Wood-burning stove, open fires - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
•Electricity, full LPG central heating (annexe: Electricity rads), bed linen and towels included
•TV (gym and annexe also)
•DVD (gym also)
•Xbox and wii (small libraries but feel free to bring some of your own)
•Large lawned garden with patio and furniture (annexe: separate enclosed garden)
•6 Burner Gas Barbecue
•Children garden swing and playhouse
•1 Dog welcome (see house rules)
•Ground floor facilities (annexe)
•NB: Steps, pond in garden
Disponible para huéspedes
The Main house and Annex, the garden and parking area - the whole house
Atención a los huéspedes
My Mum (Lynne) looks after the house and between myself via email and mum we will be able to help you with most things!
Follow us on Social media for local events and offer updates
Otros aspectos destacables
The whole house is yours, there are so many beautiful places to visit and I'd be happy to help you plan your trip :)
Please also ping me a note if you require a stay less than 3 nights and we will see what we can do to fit you into the diary :)
The maximum number of guests is limited to 9 persons.
Deposit: A damage deposit of £150 is due at the time of booking. The damage deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 48 hours of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. If smoking outside visitors must clear up cigarette butts and smoke at least 6 FT from the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
4. The Crest is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking: Please make good and safe use of the parking area in front of the house and annex. You may also use the area in front of the barn garage (if we need access to this garage during your stay we may ask you to briefly move your vehicle)
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included at the house, we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
10. Rubbish: Any rubbish must be stowed in the proper bin or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Log Burner:. Please do not throw any rubbish in the log burner
12. Water and Septic: The Crest is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to £300
13. BBQ :It must be cleaned after use as our housekeeper is not responsible. We have provided this for our guests use free of charge so be respectful of this request at all times.
- PET ADDENDUM Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
2. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
3. Please ensure pet is flea free
4. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
5. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
6. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
7. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
- By booking this property you understand and accept all of the above policies
Hi! I'm a Mum of 2 who moved to the US about 5 years ago and started letting out our family home through Hoeseasons. I am new to Airbnb and can't wait to get started!