We are conveniently located right in the heart of Old San Juan, on a cobblestone emblematic street. Come and stay in our well decorated colonial interior loft (no windows) with 19 feet ceiling height. The place provides all the modern amenities you wish for on vacation: A/C, equipped kitchen, queen size bed on a cozy Loft reached by a spiral stair, sofa bed, Wi-Fi, TV, towels. Some of the best restaurants in the area are just 2 or 3 blocks away. Perfect for couples, families, business travelers.
You will love the place because of the location and the coziness. This unique apartment is part of a historic building with traditional wooden doors, which was certified by the Institute of Culture as being emblematic of Old San Juan’s heritage. This is a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a queen size bed, toiletries included and fresh clean bath towels and beach towels. It has a fully equipped kitchen with a living area with a sofa bed. It has a coin laundry right next door and parking buildings just 3 blocks south.
Disponible para huéspedes
It lies in a quiet street just steps away from the San Cristobal Fort. The apartment is close to numerous places to go like restaurants, drug stores, supermarkets, souvenir shops, designer stores, jewelries, beach and museums.
- We want that during your stay you feel like in your own home and please treat the apartment as yours. We have no problem with small meetings, music and anything that indicates fun, just have respect for the neighbors.
- Check in: 3:00 PM & Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Max 4 adults, at least one over 21 years old. (The apartment has a queen bed and a full sofa bed)
- Return anything you borrow.
- If you break something, you pay it.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- The cleaning fee covers cleaning of the unit when you leave. If you want to have the place cleaned during your stay, a fee will be charged depending on the type of service: $40 cleaning without change of towels & linens, $50 cleaning with change of towels & linens.
- We are not responsible for injuries, accidents, losses or anything that might happen to you while you stay here. Drug use in Puerto Rico is illegal, if you decide to go against the law, you are solely responsible for it.
- Thanks and have fun!